Clubplanet Nightlife Community

roll call for ink

Guest Eddy Guerra

Guest mr.miami

Yeah I'm surprised not a single review yet for indra. Would be a shame that one thread on cool junkie killed the party there.

Guest Eddy Guerra

Yeah I'm surprised not a single review yet for indra. Would be a shame that one thread on cool junkie killed the party there.

just bc u dont post on cooljunkie doesnt mean you dont go out

Guest mr.miami

So where are the pics of the party? Why isn't the dj even coming on here saying the party was a blast?

Guest Eddy Guerra

So where are the pics of the party? Why isn't the dj even coming on here saying the party was a blast?

bc diaga didnt end up djing for more than an hour bc another dj spun and he isnt on cj as for pics, well dans lazy ass never went

Guest ramon

why start a roll call to a venue where more than 50% of the people can't get in....

just sayin'

because thats the cool thing to do.

Guest mr.miami

So who was the dj and why did diaga only get to dj for an hour?

lol

a ti te encanta el chisme

Si Senor. Ahora di me la contesta.

Guest barstar diana

I'd like to think anyone can get into any club with prior knowledge and preparation.

you need that type of optimisim in miami

Guest spinderella7713

I still never got an answer to this. Indra's first party was one night...then ink the following week???? what happened? If it was just a change in venue ...did the djs change?

Guest Eddy Guerra

I still never got an answer to this. Indra's first party was one night...then ink the following week???? what happened? If it was just a change in venue ...did the djs change?

yep. change in venue and in djs. i cold get into the story but itl be tooooo long, we will just keep it as indra has no managers(strange right ???) and ink rocked on friday

Guest spinderella7713

yep. change in venue and in djs. i cold get into the story but itl be tooooo long, we will just keep it as indra has no managers(strange right ???) and ink rocked on friday

Yeah, the bars on that side of the beach dont have much look and management is sometimes kind of cluless. none the less, why was there a change in djs?

Guest Eddy Guerra

Yeah, the bars on that side of the beach dont have much look and management is sometimes kind of cluless. none the less, why was there a change in djs?

i didnt want to but ink already had a resident