Clubplanet Nightlife Community

electro house

Guest barstar diana

Guest barstar diana

ok i love electro and i love house...and since i just became a big fan of beatport to download jams, ive noticed this genre called electro house... ::)

honestly can there be such a thing, electro and house are so diffrent in style. like honestly deep dark syth ryths don't automatically classify as electro-house.

i dont know maybe im crazie...but i think it needs a new name.

Guest swirlundergrounder

alot of it is very very cheesy (imo)

I agree. I'm surprised it went on as long as it did. There were some good tracks but only a few (imo).

I bet you bby next year this time we won't be talking about it anymore..

Guest myles hie

ok i love electro and i love house...and since i just became a big fan of beatport to download jams, ive noticed this genre called electro house... ::)

honestly can there be such a thing, electro and house are so diffrent in style. like honestly deep dark syth ryths don't automatically classify as electro-house.

i dont know maybe im crazie...but i think it needs a new name.

Ask these guys www.electroalliance.net

Guest Miss_Digital

I think now music is more eclectic and harder to classify a lot of people are mixing and cross breeding different sounds & styles of music together

Before barriers that separated house and electro and other genres used to be more clean cut

I think now music is more eclectic and harder to classify a lot of people are mixing and cross breeding different sounds & styles of music together

Before barriers that separated house and electro and other genres used to be more clean cut

electrotech-trigressiveminimalistichouse

Guest Miss_Digital

yeah!!! thats what i'm listening to right now :P

Guest durrtylexx

i like electro

i like retro

i like ghetto house and techo

music is music - gotta love it all

i like electroHAUSE

nowadays i cant tell wtf i'm listening to anymore.

gotta love pots and pans ;D

chainsaw music with ghetto bass

Guest barstar diana

LMAO

Guest b00tyman07

I understand Tiga to be electro, but I've also heard James Holden described as electro but i they don't sound at all alike, who's electro and how electro is tiga? i think i just gave myself a nosebleed

Guest ANARCHYP

I understand Tiga to be electro, but I've also heard James Holden described as electro but i they don't sound at all alike, who's electro and how electro is tiga? i think i just gave myself a nosebleed

i would have to say that tiga is electro and holden is minimal...but its a gray area

Guest barstar diana

i think tiga is more electro than james holden (who is a bit more techno imo).

Guest jamu

i like electro

i like retro

i like ghetto house and techo

music is music - gotta love it all

i like electroHAUSE

nowadays i cant tell wtf i'm listening to anymore.

gotta love pots and pans ;D

chainsaw music with ghetto bass

This is why you are the man!!!

Guest gotdrums13

the electro that I think the majority on this thread are tired of is more like the Dirty South (producer) stuff. cheeeese indeed. Tiga is not cheese.