Clubplanet Nightlife Community

mokai

Guest barstar diana

Guest Fez

great place...but they let basketball players and rappers in...w/ their posse...i've been twice...once was a thursday for Behrouz and they had some GQ thing w/ the heat players...

and i went for their opening week...haven't been back since...

i'd rather go to mynt, ink or suite...

ps. same door policy as the other 3 places i mentioned...pretty strict.

Guest Juniper

they have unpromoted guest DJs - a bit ago morillo played; I work with the owners a bit so frequent the place.. behrouz has a residency there (bi monthly thusfar). Oakenfold is playing soon.

What type of prices do they charge for drinks there?

buy bottle :)

not worth it, just pregame at home or at your boy's house, no need to buy a bunch of drinks or even a bottle unless its a special occassion and u know your gonna get laid that night hopefully with the chick u went out to the club with.

better off buying a bottle at a strip club, and seeing naked chicks if you're chances of not getting laid that night are slim.

Guest Fez

not worth it, just pregame at home or at your boy's house, no need to buy a bunch of drinks or even a bottle unless its a special occassion and u know your gonna get laid that night hopefully with the chick u went out to the club with.

better off buying a bottle at a strip club, and seeing naked chicks if you're chances of not getting laid that night are slim.

i like having my table, depending where i go....every weekend is a special ocassion ;)

haven't been to a strip club in about a year....i promised myself i wouldn't go back :P

haven't been to a strip club in about a year....i promised myself i wouldn't go back :P

scarletts plays good house music

but yea i know what u mean lol

Guest pod

Yeah Rony has a share in the joint, which also explains the secret DJ appearances. He's friends with a lot of the guys on Bullitt.

Guest sfgrl

So far I've only enjoyed Mokai when Behrouz and Eric played. The door policy was not as strict as they are trying to make it a house music night. Other nights well, it wasn't my cup of tea.