Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Socks on during sex...

sungoddess

um im think im a no sock person, but it depends on the situation, if you have time then totally neked is the way to go, but if time does not allow for complete nekedness then sometimes you have to leave certains articles of clothing on like shirt, socks, maybe pants around ankles, LOL

cwm4.gifcwm7.gifcwm4.gifcwm7.gifcwm4.gif

------------------

Our civilization is still in a middle stage, no longer wholly guided by instinct, not yet wholly guided by reason...

sup, kids-

Socks definitely have to go; how else will I suck your toes?

Although I must say that those little socks with the little balls in the back are a real turn-on... they have that whole-junior-high/behind-the-bleachers/I've-never-done-this-before feel to 'em!

And I'm not a shoe fetishist, but I'll be damned if I deny lovin' it when my girlie wears a nice pair of sneakers for that sporty look, or some tight black leather calf boots for that slick NYC look...

...and, of course, stilettoes for that domina look that I love so very much! sevil.gif

PEACE,

NFK

These Boots Were Made For...

------------------

You know what I was, you see what I am: change me, change me!

I really don't care, but I always get shit for this. My man hates socks on during sex and when I sleep. If he notices that they are on, he'll take them off. Usually they are off though.

I just really really hate my feet (especially in the winter) so I feel that the socks hide them a little. But my feet are always FREEZING too, so I try to sneak em back on to go to bed with.

------------------

bluesbro.gif

Oh what a sizzling topic if I may say so so myself...

NO SOCKS! Ugh this is one of my biggest peeves ever. I canunderstand the whoel "cold feet" deal buit come one girls and boys. During SEX you can and will warm them up. Dont be soo silly.

Now I dont know how any of you do the horizontal polka but I know when I get down and passionate or crazy wild and erotic, my feet always rub on the guy. Wether I wrap them around him and they are up on his back or rubbing down on his legs...mmmm. Guys love to feel the skin touching and rubbing up and down them. Why cover that up with nasty cotton. The sensuality comes from the skin to skin.

I dont know about some of you. I know I hate when people touch my feet but I cant resist rubbing my feet, and legs, hell my entire body all over the naked skin of another.

>prrrrrrrr<

------------------

cdrom-ic.gif

- "If I coulD ReACh up And hOLd a STar fOr eVEry TimE You'vE MAdE ME smiLe, tHE enTire evENinG sKy woUld bE in The pALm of My hAnd" - uNKoWN

- "It's better to be baked, not fried!" - GrOOvE

- Myrlin's ho!

Originally posted by quanto_magnus:

Socks are NOT sexy....

That is all cwm13.gif

Oh Hugh come on now my dear. Socks can be seXy too ya know. Okay picture this, Im standing in the doorway, hair up in a sexy tie with lil curls carefully falling down soft light refkecting upon my body. And Im only wearing a pair of socks...

Now that wouldnt be sexy? I mean it doesnt have to be me in the picture, any girl will do. Socks cane be sex but not when ur doin the dirty!~

------------------

cdrom-ic.gif

- "If I coulD ReACh up And hOLd a STar fOr eVEry TimE You'vE MAdE ME smiLe, tHE enTire evENinG sKy woUld bE in The pALm of My hAnd" - uNKoWN

- "It's better to be baked, not fried!" - GrOOvE

- Myrlin's ho!

Originally posted by sungoddess:

I was having this discussion with my friends - what are your thoughts about leaving your socks on during sex? Basically, being completely naked except for your socks. Cheesy or not? Kind of weird, but interesting nevertheless...

No doubt baby, socks are on!

cwm35.gif

------------------

leo-a.gif

Originally posted by LikmyLipz:

i could really care less unless there like those tube socks that come up to the knee with the blue or red stripe....

LOL...i totally forgot about those socks, i guess they went with the 80's, now it is ankle high nike's

cwm35.gifcwm29.gifcwm35.gifcwm29.gif

my ex always left his socks on. the only time they came off was when he was in the shower. it used to crack me up..... plus there was something sexy about him walking down our hallway, butt naked and than some clean, white socks on his feet. Whew what a turn on!!!! Gets me hot just thinking about it!!! smile.gif

------------------

Life can only be understood backward, but it must be lived forward.

Originally posted by misskittie:

Oh Hugh come on now my dear. Socks can be seXy too ya know. Okay picture this, Im standing in the doorway, hair up in a sexy tie with lil curls carefully falling down soft light refkecting upon my body. And Im only wearing a pair of socks...

Now that wouldnt be sexy? I mean it doesnt have to be me in the picture, any girl will do. Socks cane be sex but not when ur doin the dirty!~

OK you got me... Picturing that is pretty damn sexy, and picturing you that way is pretty nice being that you are damn sexy yourself wink.gif . The other way I thought I do like socks is when you see the woman in only a man's button down shirt and socks...

I was referring more to when actually you're "doing the dirty" as you called it...

biggrin.gif

------------------

spark.gif

Hugh

a.k.a. ibhugh, Bryan Adams

email: ibhugh@yahoo.com

aolim: hugesk8r

9805t.gif

I think that men's feet get colder than women's feet. Just think about it for a minute, all that blood that is going into the penis has to come from somewhere. right? cwm30.gif OH! and by the way I have to wear 3 pairs of sox for some reason my feet tend to get colder. I wonder why?

------------------

"Smile is an inexpensive way to improve your looks." cwm40.gif

[This message has been edited by tonyv (edited 02-06-2001).]

[This message has been edited by tonyv (edited 02-08-2001).]