Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where is EVERYONE today....

menionleah

the board seems pretty dead today, where is everyone???

i am extremely bored at work right now and i would be home right now, (would have taken a half day) but my boss is supposed to call me, so now i am sitting here doing absolutely nothing and trying to make it look like im doing something only its not really working, and no one is postig anything interesting to respond to, hehe, so i guess i am just blabbering on, hehe, oh well

heres a joke

A women was in bed with her lover when she heard her husband opening the front door. "Hurry!" she said, "Stand in the corner."

She quickly rubbed baby oil all over him and then she dusted him with talcum powder. "Don't move until I tell you to," she whispered, "just pretent you're a statue."

"What's this honey?", the husband inquired as he entered the room. "Oh, it's just a statue", she replied nonchalantly. "The Smiths bought one for their bedroom. I liked it soo much, I got one for us, too."

No more was said about the statue, not even later that night when they went to sleep. Around two in the morning the husband got out of bed, went to the kitchen and returned a while later and returned with a sandwich and a glass of milk. "Here," he said to the statue, "Eat something. I stood at the Smith's like and idiot for three days, and nobody offered me as much as a glass of water!"

------------------

Our civilization is still in a middle stage, no longer wholly guided by instinct, not yet wholly guided by reason...

Im at work too..

Gettin outta here at 430.

Right now I am eating my lunch, as i sit here adn type to you guys..

where do you'z werk?

Im on 51 and 6th, midtown.

------------------

"I'm gone, you ain't worth tha tears

You lost tha best thing you ever had in ya life..a waste of my years"

"ouT 4 doL"

NiK_Rotate.gif

HAHHAHAHA

i feel sorry for you guys, its 3 and im outa here, hehe, sorry nikki

we should do lunch sometime

im at 46 and lex TIAA-CREF, lol, mad boring anyway, have a good rest of the day

PEACE cwm32.gifcwm32.gif

------------------

Our civilization is still in a middle stage, no longer wholly guided by instinct, not yet wholly guided by reason...

Originally posted by menionleah:

HAHHAHAHA

i feel sorry for you guys, its 3 and im outa here, hehe, sorry nikki

we should do lunch sometime

im at 46 and lex TIAA-CREF, lol, mad boring anyway, have a good rest of the day

PEACE cwm32.gifcwm32.gif

YAN0, I HAD A JOB INTERVIEW AT TIA-CREFF.. LIKE UHMM.. WOW, A WHILE AGO.. FOR THE SYSTEMS DEPARTMENT, BUT I THINK THEY THOUGHT I WAS TOO MUCH OF A "GIRL". B/C THEY STATED THAT THE JOB INVOLVES LIKE,, FLOOR WORK. GETTING DOWN, AND DOING WORK ONT HE FLOOR, FOR INSTALLATION OF PCS AND WHAT NOT..

I DONT KNOW WHAT THEY THOUGHT, BUT I GOT A REALLY NICE LUNCH OUT OF IT, IN THEIR CORPORATE RESTAUARANT.. =P

WE SHOULD DO LUNCH.. YOUR VERY CLOSE =)

------------------

"ouT 4 doL"

NiK_Rotate.gif

yeah we should do lunch, what are you doing today, my cafeteria is very cheeeeeep and good food too, so if you wanna come over some time im down, hehe, yeah i work in the imaging department, i do nothing like all day, lol its a pretty good job though, my boss is awesome he totally doesnt give a fuck its great, oh well, i guess i should make it appear like im working now

ill check back on you guys later

------------------

Hey meni0n--

ahh, today, I am meeting a friend by my job, .. =)

i dont have a caeteria =*(

plus -

i have like a daily meal plan, so i bring my food in, but.. to chill is all good =)

u dont have a pic posted on the boardz right?

------------------

"ouT 4 doL"

NiK_Rotate.gif