Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NYE 07 CLUB SPACE MIAMI

Guest Ariel

Guest mr.miami

Word of warning if you are going to Space I received an email saying they only had 200 presale tickets before the price goes up again. So of course I panicked and bought my ticket right after I read the email.

Guest rollyp66

I hope you guys are drinking plenty of Water....

Emi, I'm starting to think sundays are dangerous ;)

why is that?

Because every sunday we drink a minimum of 3 bottles of tequila between a handful of people!

Guest Ariel

why is that?

Because every sunday we drink a minimum of 3 bottles of tequila between a handful of people!

ohh...thats why monday mornings are a bitch. ;)

Guest mr.miami

For anyone that hasn't gotten your tickets yet, I received an email saying the night is almost sold out. Realistically, if you get a ticket for afterhours is there a guarantee you will get in right away? Does Space figure that in to the total tickets sold, or do they estimate about how many people they think will already be there at 5am and sell a number of tickets for that?

"The Tourists Have Invaded South Beach!"

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

:'(

Guest pod

You really should be a promoter for Space and make some $$$ instead of 4 drink tickets per week . . .

I do make money from Space, you Gypsy.

Guest barstar diana

why is that?

i've witnessed this phenomena! lol oh my!!! its gonna get crunK sunday...

Guest juice

Hey, everyone!

I'm coming up from toronto to club space for new years, we have a pretty big group, but one of our guests is under the age of 21, are they really strict with id's there, especially canadian ones?

any help would be greatly appriciated!

Guest Cosmigonon

anyone know what time will call is usually open till?? i'm picking up tickets for afterhours...

thx 8)

I don't know, pero la rumba va estar buena. Yo voy a llegar como a las 5 mas o menos, nos vemos parse... ;)

Guest malbicho

anyone know what time will call is usually open till?? i'm picking up tickets for afterhours...

thx 8)

I don't know, pero la rumba va estar buena. Yo voy a llegar como a las 5 mas o menos, nos vemos parse... ;)

queria pasar a boris un rato antes de ir a space..pero me imagino el mierdero manana..toca vernos para hacer unos rounds que estoy de cumpleanos....nos vemos loco

Guest Cosmigonon

thx 8)

queria pasar a boris un rato antes de ir a space..pero me imagino el mierdero manana..toca vernos para hacer unos rounds que estoy de cumpleanos....nos vemos loco

Yo voy a Boris 1ero, pero igual apenas llegue al downtown, busco los boletos de Space y me voy a Boris, para ya tenerlos en la mano.

Y puta, cuando estas de cumpleaños, hoy?

Feliz cumpleañs Sami!!!

Yo voy hoy a Twilo y despues a Space, si vas a Space toca tomarnos unos shots en celebración... ;D