Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ladies, do you want it ROUGH or ROMANTIC on V-DAY?

italiamale1977

I don't see this as an either / or question.

Why couldn't it be a mix of both. Say start with a nice, cozy romantic dinner for two. Bring a gift. Diamonds are always nice hehe.

Then maybe go out for a few drinks and some early dancing. Get all nasty on the dancefloor then go right home. Rip each others clothes off and bang each other silly on the coffee table. Fuck her rough. Fuck her and hard. No foreplay here - just ram her. Then put her to bed. While she is enjoying the sleep that comes from being well prodded, pour her a bath, start a fire, pour some drinks. When she gets out of the bath recover in front of the fire. Talk,listen to music, caress a little. Giver her a full body rub down. Massage her gently then more roughly. As far as I'm concerned a guy can't massage his girl enough (same is true for the girl massaging her guy). Its fun and I am convinced that women are part cat. I haven't met one yet that given the right circumstances and person doesn't like to be petted for hours and hours. When she is nicely warmed up eat her to several orgasms while staring up at her from between her thighs. Get more adventurous. Bring in some toys. Have her blow yop and shoot all over her face. Get into some hair pulling, ass slapping, loud, sloppy fucking.

But then near the end bring it back to the romantic by finishing with a good old face to face fuck. Just missionary or her on top. Make it a long, slow, easy fuck. Stare into each others eyes, caress each other, play with each other. Tell her exactly how you feel about her, how good her body feels, how much you love her between passionate kisses and the slow, steady, grinding. As the intensity builds and words fail just keep connecting, make sure not to close the eyes but stare into each other's soul. Her pleasure is your pleasure. Your's is hers. Become one. Cum together while you are functioning as a single, inseperable being. Then have a smoke or a drink and cuddle the night away in each other's arms talking, laughing and sharing things. Try sharing something with her that you have never told anyone before. Then sleep. Awake with a good fuck followed by serving her breakfast in bed. Next year she can pour the bath,massageyou, and make breakfast smile.gif

That is my idea of a good Valentines date a - roughly romantic smile.gif

the return of my beloved dick... i missed you... it's a happy day when you decide to roam the boards my friend... smile.gif and that little night you decribed... all i can say is yummy and uh, when are you coming to ny??? biggrin.gif

------------------

we are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams... wILLY wONKA~

the secret of being a bore is to tell everything ~vOLTAIRE