Clubplanet Nightlife Community

so if one guy in your group is under 21...

Guest voodoodoll

Guest pod

Nope. Nowhere respectable at least. Strict 21+ across the board here in Miami. Especially for guys. A club's not gonna risk their license for one person.

Guest frankthetank

That's an easy answer...

He can drop you off at the bar and pick you up. In between that time he can go to Chuck E Cheese for entertainment. ;D

Guest vaughan

That's an easy answer...

He can drop you off at the bar and pick you up. In between that time he can go to Chuck E Cheese for entertainment. ;D

Never thought of that one!

Guest mr.miami

I used to go to boomers some and have fun participating in all the tekken tournaments. After awhile it gets boring and boomers updates their games like once every 5 years.

I used to go to boomers some and have fun participating in all the tekken tournaments. After awhile it gets boring and boomers updates their games like once every 5 years.

go in a group, karting, only place u can bump into people but they dont want u to, the karts aren't as fast as say "indoor xtreme karting" off commercial and powerline 10 mins from my place, but for 20 bucks once in a blue moon w/ a bunch of peeps doesnt beat it if ur not really looking for the ultimate karting experience, but if u r u can always go up to xtreme karting.