Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MUSIC FESTIVALS IN COLOMBIA

Guest Cartagena001

Guest Cartagena001

THE ARE THREE BIG FESTIVALS IN CARTAGENA COLOMBIA, IN THE FIRST WEEK OF JANUARY 2008

U4 DANCE FESTIVAL WWW.u4festival.COM

.DJ BEHROUZ

.CRISTIAN VARELA

.DJ BANDO

.DJ JEAN

.DJ JURGUEN

.CHUS & CEBALLOS

.FRANCESCO FARFA

.SIMON & SHAKER

.DJ MEHDI

.D-FORMATION

.16 BITS LOLITAS

.WILLIAM UMAÑA

.DAVID GAUSA

.JERRY ROPERO

.DJ MARYSOL

.OSCAR ED RIVERA

.JOSE DE DIVINA

.JOSEPH

.OSCAR RODRIGUEZ

.JUANJO MARTIN

.DJ LUKE

.DJ AX

.DJ VANCH

SECOND ONE "www.summerdancefestival.com"

PAUL VAN DYK

TIESTO

DUB FIRE (Deep Dish)

ERICK MORILLO

MAX GRAHAM

SAEED YOUNAN

RANDY KATANA

SEBASTIEN LEGER

STEVE BUG

LOCO DICE

MATHEW JONSON

ANTOINE CLAMARAN

MARKO NASTIC

UMEK

VALENTINO KANZYANI

CEDRIC GERVAIS

JOESKI

FRANCO DE MULERO

ABOVE AND BEYOND

MARTIJN TEN VELDEN

JOSH WINK

VICTOR CALDERONE

MAGDA

TROY PIERCE

MARC HOULE

SECOND SUN

MARCO BAILEY

CHRISTIAN SMITH

STEVE ANGELLO

SEBASTIAN INGROSSO

DJ BUDAI

JOSE NUÑEZ

HARRY CHOO CHOO

PAOLO MODJO

ultramar festival "www.ultramar.com" line -up

Sasha

Hernan Cattaneo

David Guetta

Satoshi Tomiie

Danny Howells

Chris Liebing

Tom Novy

Rabbit in the moon

M.A.N.D.Y

Shapeshifters

Damian Lazarus

Marco Carola

Wally Lopez

Michel De Hey

Desyn Masiello

Paco Osuna

Tobi Neumann

Joy Kitikonti

Gaetano Paricio

Martin Garcia

Dj Dero

IAN CAREY

2MANY DJS

ALL OF THEM JANUARY 2,3,4,5,6 2008

AND ROGER SANCHEZ IS GOING TO BE MAKING A BEACH PARTY JANUARY 3

Guest EXPERIENCE

INFO ABOUTH THE FESTIVALS

U4 is a copy of the two other festivals they use the 4 like they have done another 3 festival in the past .(false)

the venue convetion center cartagena nice place but the people dont like it because is a convetion center and the ravers wanst sand

they will have 1000 people :'(

the ultramar

BIG PROBLEMs with the permits from the city. they still dont have permits but in colombia with money and conections they maybe resolve this http://eluniversal.com.co/noticias/20061226/ctg_loc_ultramar_esta_en_veremos.html

they will have 3000 no more than that :'(

summer dance festival

venue marbella beach 3 stages 5 nights

this is were all the big names are.

we will have 10.000 per night no less than that ;)

Guest EXPERIENCE

http://www.chiringuitobeach.com/

Nice! S-Man playing there in a few weeks.

the S man is playing the 3 for summer dance festival in the same venue is just that his night has a diferent name because he dont like to be involve in festivals were tabacco companies are sponsors at first he was goind to play there but not anymore ;)

Guest Fez

U4 is a copy of the two other festivals they use the 4 like they have done another 3 festival in the past .(false)

the venue convetion center cartagena nice place but the people dont like it because is a convetion center and the ravers wanst sand

the ultramar

BIG PROBLEMs with the permits from the city. they still dont have permits but in colombia with money and conections they maybe resolve this http://eluniversal.com.co/noticias/20061226/ctg_loc_ultramar_esta_en_veremos.html

summer dance festival

so you're sayin Summer Dance festival is bigger than Ultramar????

get back to me on the 6th, and let's compare expenses & profits and see who had a 'better' festival... ;)

Guest Marina22

So they are all relatively close to each other? I'd want to go to all three if I went all the way to Colombia, I never knew they had big festivals like that there.. Then Love Parade in Chile soon after this, right?

Guest EXPERIENCE

the ultramar

summer dance festival

get back to me on the 6th, and let's compare expenses & profits and see who had a 'better' festival... ;)

jaja you are so funny (get back to me on the 6th) ;D ;D for what?you are nobody i dont waste my time .

and yes im saying that the SDF is alot bigger than ultramar .

are you goind to cartagena??nnoo so?? you wrote like you are the owner of ultramar ;D ;D im loving this forum and more your coments you make me laugh like you have no idea ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;) and funny part is that you think that this is abouth money jejejeje

Guest Fez

the ultramar

summer dance festival

jaja you are so funny (get back to me on the 6th) ;D ;D for what?you are nobody i dont waste my time .

and yes im saying that the SDF is alot bigger than ultramar .

are you goind to cartagena??nnoo so?? you wrote like you are the owner of ultramar ;D ;D im loving this forum and more your coments you make me laugh like you have no idea ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;) and funny part is that you think that this is abouth money jejejeje

no man, i have nothing to do with Ultramar, been to Cartagena only once in my life...you're putting down the Festival like it's garbage, and you know it's your # 1 rival....

you spent more money than they did, even if you have 5k more people than them, they still make more money than you...

so, you say it's not about the money...that what is it for??

i'm sure you can get w/e your into easily...so it can't be for the girls...

i'm sure you're putting together a wonderful festival, but don't put down the others, it's not cool...

signed,

arrogant motherfucker

ps. you're just bitter cause i put out out there for posting false info about DT playing Yage...that's bad???

if you want him for your next Festival, contact me...and i'll get him for you...or any of those jocks you couldn't book...lol

you can pm me, and we can discuss :)

Guest EXPERIENCE

good now we are talking diferent ;) and i will give you some info

what i say abouth the others festival is the true

u4 nobody like it because the people is not stupid and they now the put the name to make the booking agencies and the people belive that they are the ones that did the festivals the others years and i have the emails the agencies send me with their booking request so they deserve it they put flyers out with morillo name wend i was doing his tour in colombia and there alot more crap ...and is tru they will have 1000 people

ultramar has a good i know we know that because we stard the festival but them we go in diferent ways so on 2006 we did summer dance festival not ultramar and the same shit happen the try to get djs telling that they did that festival and that they booked tiesto,pvd,robbie and more so can imagine how piss you will be ,thats why they end up booking djs that are maybe big in other countrys but not in colombia and we change the name of the festival to sdf because the city of cartagena dont want the ultramar in the city thats why they still dont have permit and im been honets they will have no more that 3000 people the one that already have their tickets are fighting to get theyr money back at tuboleta.com (true)

aboth the money first we make ourself respect then we worry abouth money !!but i will give you some # i know you like that$$

our festival cost like 460 thousand us dj,production all and is 5 night

just in drinks we will sale 90 to 120thousand us per night(remenber our festival we deliver the alcohol to the people in the midle of the crow they dont have to wait 30 minutes line to get a drink) then at the tickets and the tabacco sponsor our tickets in us are for the 5 night like 120 us and per night it cost like 50 us

last year first night 9000 people,second day 7000 then 8400 then 7000 so make your numbers ;) and this year it will be bigger so you see how cool im . this is alott infoo

abouth DT i talk to him by email anytime and i have never ask him to played at yage i wrote a rumor that i heard and is true! ;)

Guest EXPERIENCE

neither one of you two can book DT, so shuttup already!!

and who told you that i want him? for you info i dont want to booked him

Guest brucio

What's a chiringuito?

Dan, a chiringuito is the word they use in Spain for any hut/small bar/cafe that is sea front. These are everywhere, obviously thousands of them up and down the coastline.