Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DJ opprotunity from London

Guest gspencer

Guest gspencer

A fast growing London based (non-profit) internet radio is looking for talented djs in America to play on their website. At the moment they play 4pm thru 12 midnight (UK time) and are looking to expand their showtime and their audience. Each dj broadcasts through the internet from their own location, studio living room or even bedroom.

I am starting my show with them in 2 weeks from Miami Beach

If your interested please contact me. Or reply on cool junkie.I will need a demo from you on mixing ability and you must be able to talk while playing also.

Or anyone that’s interested in listening to great dance music mixed live in cd quality sound please check out their website, its free and they have a user friendly chartroom so you can interact with the dj and the audience.

I am posting this in New York, Chicago, Philly, San Juan and L.A.we are looking to cover all major cities in America so that after 12 midnight (in the UK) it will be handed over to us here in the U.S.

It’s a great opportunity for all types of djs to get great exposure, weather you’re a pro dj or if you play at home, thousands of people can hear you play live.

Contact

Graham

Penthousedjs@hotmail.com

http://www.unite-radio.com/