Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What's a person like you doin in a place like this?

D.Schwartz

I'm a veteran....... been a member since 1996

Stumbled into this site by doing a search in yahoo about clubs in NYC. Thank god that I did cause I've met alot of cool-kats throughtout the years in person and just chatting with people through the chat room...

-Richie

lol... someone sent me here to check out the music forum and my dirty minded self hook a u-turn to sex.... woo hoo! hey djstarlite... welcome newbie!

------------------

we are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams... wILLY wONKA~

the secret of being a bore is to tell everything ~vOLTAIRE

I was surfing the net looking for info on NY clubbing and stumbled across it. That was just last week. Now when I’m board at work (or just can’t be f**ked doing any work) I’m in here reading all the funny shit people write. You got to love it!

I think its safe to say that most of us stumbled across clubplanet.com the same way, after searching for clubs in NY or wherever...and then we all got addicted!!!

------------------

girl10.gif

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

stumbled upon it LQQKING for nyc clubs.

cwm12.gif

------------------

" Music is a universal language. Where speech fails, then music begins. It is the natural medium for the expression of our emotions - the art that expresses in tones our feelings which are too strong & too deep to be expressed in words"

Charles W. Landon

i came across the site back in 97. itlooked a hell of a lot different then it does now. It's interesting to see how things and people have changed over the years. if you are new to this board of have just been around for a couple weeks or months i would suggest checking out the archives and past posts to see what things were like a couple years ago. it's really funny. when i get board at work or at school i go check them out. it's been fun the past couple years and i hope it remains this way.....

In 97 or 98, right when they had I think it was just the clubNYC website up.One page of stuff,I think. Around the time internet had just became popular, I had been searhcing for something about clubs. Then later I would check it often, then came the newsletter, then other cities, and so on...