Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Trailer Park Strikes It Rich! (Briny Florida)

Guest swirlundergrounder

Guest coach

At one point that obviously wasn't the case. We do have some great architecture all over SE Florida, that is not just maximization of floor space. I don't know if developers got greedier over the years, or what.

Guest swirlundergrounder

2/3 of the vote was for selling, bye bye trailer park

Yep..

You know what? Now that I think about it, I may have some relatvies that live there. I may need to contact them to say hello.. ;D

Guest swank

you know pod..you may not like developers...but their vision has helped shape florida into the florida we love.

The Florida I love had nightclubs in it. Then the developers set up shop and their clients bitch about the noise.

The Florida I loved didn't have over inlfated real estate values and insulting tax and insurance rates....thanks developers. :-X

Guest Electric Eel

More condos. Woo!

thats exactly why people in the area are divided about it. who knows what monstrocity will get thrown up its place. but it might cause property values to go up.

this isnt a ghetto trailer park either. its all retirees and people who have permanent houses somewhere else. its very clean and maintained. they have it made with the land, no doubt. the beach is right out their front doors.

hard to say what i would do if i lived there. this is the second offer that has been made on the land in the last couple years.

Yeah, they definitely looked like they were living the life. They drive around in golf carts, it showed them all just hanging on the beach and a few of them even had their boats docked there.

It will definitely be difficult for them to find the same kind of lifestyle elsewhere.

heard this on radio all day

i noticed last weekend there's another condo going up right next to the 395 and i mean feets from it where the other 3-4 towers are almost built in downtown miami.

how close can u get? if a vehicle was traveling at 170mph and somehow skipped over the guard rail on the 395 ramp it would possibly hit one of those floors.

Guest pod

This is unusual. My cabdriver this morning told me how one of his friends got shafted by a developer. Something like a property along Biscayne, and the developer only gave him $150,000.