Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SEX CLUBS or SEX PARTIES

bastardino

Originally posted by bastardino:

Does anyone know of this going on in the city. When, where and how? I want to visit a sex club, not a swing club but a club where people watch people having sex and you go there as couples. Does anyone know of this?

ooooo, intriguing....

------------------

girl10.gif

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

hmmmm.......... let's see

There's alot of private parties that goes throughtout the city - where anything goes!

but to play it safe you can start-off by going to the underground strip parties - that's right stripbars, where anything goes including sex. These parties are called LOCK DOWN parties where they have certain hours that they let people in for example from like 9-11pm after that they closed the doors and the PARTY BEGINS!!! It's like being in a freak show..... Sex everywhere!!

Usually these parties are held in BROOKLYN -QUEENS - and sometimes in MANHATTAN. It's by word of mouth... I can't give anymore details but do a search on the net about underground parties or strip parties....

GOOD LUCK!!!!

TASTYT - Vault has been closed for months now and Hellfire is usually a hangout for bikers and not so sexy people.. To be honest with you - Hellfire is mostly ugly people *Yuck*!!!!! You should definitely check out the party Jackie 60 every last Tuesday of every month... 159 Greenwich St.

Okay, I was trying to be helpful but I guess I'm just misinformed!!! I've never actually been to either place myself. I went to Jackie's a couple of times when it was at Mothers and I had so much fun. I doubt I'll be there anytime soon; there's no way I can party during the week. Is it still slammin'?

Jackie Factory - Located on 511 Greenwich St corner of Spring St. It's held every last Tuesday of ever month.. Door by Connie Girl the girl that does the door at Vinyl on Friday.. (Doors open at 10pm til ?????)

This party caters more to an S&M crowd-freaks and swingers.. This place have a average size dancefloor where people can mingle and get to know each other better.. DJ by Johnny Dynell - they also have like hidin side rooms/backrooms where anything goes - so you can use your imagination on that one..hehe smile.gif It's a dark kinda room where you can get away with anything.... Then they usually have an after party at someone's apartment/loft but this is for swingers or people that are invited... So WELCOME to the swingers world...

check it out.... you'll have a good time

RIchie, I am not looking for a swinger's club. There are plenty of those around. I am looking into a place where you can come and watch people having sex or have sex in front of others, and not swap your partner, do you know if you can do it there or there are other designated places for things like that.

Oh in that case, you can try out your local NYC clubs.. smile.gif Out of all the clubs I've been to the most times I've seen people having sex right their in front of everyone is at the TUNNEL hands down... I went there 2 weeks ago and I've seen like 3 couples having sex in the backroom where the the main DJ spins in front of people... Every time I go to the TUNNEL some freaky shit is happening..hehe

Anyway, don't know of any places but there used to be HARMONY THEATER in Manhattan where they had live sex shows until Guiliani shut that place down... You can try other THEATER's out of NYC.... I'll email you the link.