Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Its official...ACOSTA and EDGAR V...residents.

Guest fucdup

Guest JustDade

Say what you want but when we did the Shadow reunion last year at Space the vibe was amazing. GA/Edgar/Talla were playing to their people and the people were loving it. I may not be making the ride to Hollywood for this anytime soon but I can say that those who love that sound and style should because these guys create energy.

Guest coach

All you guys are putting down your past experiences when u saw these DJ's play but the million dollar question is...will you guys attend, will you guys go and spend money and have a good time in the process.

Writing down past experiences on a messageboard doesn't mean your going to go show support. People need to stop talking and start acting..show support.

Well I recall asking if he would ever be in Miami (I dont travel to ft. lauderdale to often)

Hey we cant always have it our way... :-\

but the answer is ....hell yeah I would come check him out.....in Miami.

+2

Guest pod

Say what you want but when we did the Shadow reunion last year at Space the vibe was amazing. GA/Edgar/Talla were playing to their people and the people were loving it. I may not be making the ride to Hollywood for this anytime soon but I can say that those who love that sound and style should because these guys create energy.

True. The party was a hoot.

Sometimes you gotta take what you can get. Trance fans want more trance, well then support this party, and then there will be more, perhaps in a club closer to Miami.

Most of you guys love to brag about your cars? Well, time to use them.

Guest DJ Box-of-Rocks

lol, i kn0www. <3 hardrock. the clubs there get pretty packed but i doubt people there know wtf they are listening too. but fuck all that. I'll know that im jamming out to some good choons by a good DJ. and i'll also know that the girl dancing on the bar poppin hre titties out her shirt is only doing it cause she saw it on MtV.

Guest pod

Yeah I have no issues with the venues up there on a practical level. Spirits is amazing with the Death Star laser, and it's a shame that Pangaea/Gryphon isn't closer to home. The few times I've headed up there, I've always had a blast. It's not trainspotter territory by far, but what I would consider a party environment in some nice venues.

Guest Cosmigonon

All you guys are putting down your past experiences when u saw these DJ's play but the million dollar question is...will you guys attend' date=' will you guys go and spend money and have a good time in the process.

Writing down past experiences on a messageboard doesn't mean your going to go show support. People need to stop talking and start acting..show support.

[/quote']

Did you even read what I wrote? I can't/don't enjoy/don't like partying to trance music anymore.

lol, i kn0www. <3 hardrock. the clubs there get pretty packed but i doubt people there know wtf they are listening too. but fuck all that. I'll know that im jamming out to some good choons by a good DJ. and i'll also know that the girl dancing on the bar poppin hre titties out her shirt is only doing it cause she saw it on MtV.

dude. you are a toolbox... not a box of rocks.