Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Danny Tenaglia / T W I L O this friday

Guest Phazonian

Guest dudeitzdiesel

that's danny fucking tenaglia ;)

amazing night no complaints, fucking sick beats....the guy literally takes you on a rollercoaster ride with no ending. A mastermind would be my best description of his work, hopefully he keeps getting more support down here so this party keeps going down!

As for you Steve, weren't you ranking on me this week about his music nigga!!!!! thats wasup!!!!!! DT #1

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mr.miami

Funny how I've seen more people complain on here about sound level versus sucking up second hand smoke. I dont know where you all were at in the place, but I sure didn't think it was too loud. Perhaps some classical music concerts are coming into town that would be more to your liking, or sound level. ;D

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

Funny how I've seen more people complain on here about sound level versus sucking up second hand smoke. I dont know where you all were at in the place, but I sure didn't think it was too loud. Perhaps some classical music concerts are coming into town that would be more to your liking, or sound level. ;D

are you out of your mind man....I love bass and i like my music loud, but when it is piercing your ears and almost hurts its too much. My ears are already fucked up from going out. It was piercing. That wasnt your normal sound level. Dont try to argue for the sake of arguing buddy. It was too loud, and that will be stated by the overwhelming majority and the barage of people who frequent clubs.

Guest Cosmigonon

It was too loud. I used to think noise was no problem for me, but now my ears are actuallly hurting, imma start wearing protection from now on... :-\

Guest michael^heaven

I noticed a lot of complaints regarding loud volume. I usually grab a few cotton balls & wrap them in something sanitary. When I enter a club, if the volume is outta control, I'll have ear protection. It's a very inexpensive way to protect the ears & are not noticeable, whatsoever. 8)

Guest KellyKel

Yeah Yeah some of you regulars seem to forget who came out of the cut! LOL

My first time at the T.W.I.L.O was a good one! Thanks guys for so much fun! Danny was the shit fo sho!

Great to see many familiar faces and good vibes!

8) 8) 8)

I plan on going back very soon and hope to see you all again!

Guest AlanS

^ We didn't forget about you Kelly, it was great to see you :)

Danny brought the drums back.. all the way from 2097! Good times ;D

God Dammned!!!!

Danny reminded me why he was the first DJ that got me into house music.

The music was fu**ing GREAT!

The lights were just right.

The crow was a perfect mix.

like danny said: "it's about quality and NOT quantity"

only thing that sucked it that I couldn't stay past 5:00; needed to wake up VERY early on sat.

There next month fo' shoe!!

I noticed a lot of complaints regarding loud volume. I usually grab a few cotton balls & wrap them in something sanitary. When I enter a club, if the volume is outta control, I'll have ear protection. It's a very inexpensive way to protect the ears & are not noticeable, whatsoever. 8)

i never thought about cotton balls... everytime i use earplugs they fall out.. i cant stand wearing them... will try cotton balls because when im sitting and watching tv at home and hear mumbling instead of words.. i know my hearing is getting fucked up from clubbing.

Guest Devilicious

I semi-met someone out front who recognized me from cj, but I didn't catch his name. Was this Phazonian? Whomever it was sorry to dash like that without a fromal introduction... can't wait till next month!