Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Do YOU play with yourself at WORK?

misskittie

Oh yea that IS the question my friends!

Hey now...long time no speak~ I know its my fault and all but Ive been crazy busy.

Anyway...so, whats the answer people? I dont mean in the bathroom either. I mean right at your desk and all! I use to all the time but hadn''t done it in about 5 months I'd say....until today that is!

I dont know..maybe it was my big ass chair or just the whole "new office area" that got me all hot and horny but I couldnt help myself today. Ive been working 9 hour days this week and the stress was buildin. So, I just got off the phone wiht this guy who had the sexiest voice I have heard in all my 21 years. So I went to town. It was the hardest thing holding in the scream I wanted to let out.

But GAWD DAMN it felt good to get back into the game. Looks like Im gonna have to keep this lil dirty office act up. Wonder what the people in my office would do if they actually knew what was goin on in my lil area.

XOXO

kAt ((((BIG KOOLAID SMILE AS USUAL))))

------------------

cdrom-ic.gif

- "If I coulD ReACh up And hOLd a STar fOr eVEry TimE You'vE MAdE ME smiLe, tHE enTire evENinG sKy woUld bE in The pALm of My hAnd" - uNKoWN

- "I'm not stubborn. I'm just always right!"

- Myrlin's ho!

well kittie... it's nice to see you roaming the boards again...

shit, i've never played with myself at work, but since it's a retail store, i couldn't really get away with it w/o getting fired... unless i did it in the fitting room, and that's like the bathroom... i need to work in an office! cwm41.gif

------------------

phearts.gif

we are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams... wILLY wONKA~

the secret of being a bore is to tell everything ~vOLTAIRE

pgridstars.gif

Hey Ms. Thang!

I've had to do my own sick sex research ever since your last post!!! cwm15.gif

When I first started at the co. and before they installed cameras!! >= ) cwm27.gif

------------------

People come into your life for reasons not yet known, keep your mind, heart and soul open.

AIM: Xxlea77

I must say I fiddle with violin sometimes - when I get bored - and my office is real fucking boring! cwm33.gif

- got to keep awake somehow

so i take my cwm5.gif

and...

give it a good cwm30.gif

(these smilies speak volumes biggrin.gif )

------------------

cwm29.gif Unbound getting UNWOUND

K alwayscomesbac K

Unbound(Logo).gif

TëMA

AIM: ZUinc2000

Originally posted by xxlea:

Hey Ms. Thang!

I've had to do my own sick sex research ever since your last post!!! cwm15.gif

Well girl...whatcha need help with??? Ive been soo busy lately I really havent had time to do creepy searches. cwm14.gif Its quite heart breaking!

Anyway...since the snow doubled my commute home today, I decided to have a lil fun in my car!! Nothing better then tunes raised up and a lil finger action to keep ya awake!

xoxo

kAt

------------------

cdrom-ic.gif

- "If I coulD ReACh up And hOLd a STar fOr eVEry TimE You'vE MAdE ME smiLe, tHE enTire evENinG sKy woUld bE in The pALm of My hAnd" - uNKoWN

- "I'm not stubborn. I'm just always right!"

- Myrlin's ho!

i think everyone that works in an office and is a horny youngster has lol, but the only problem being a guy is the mess, that is one thing that we have to get rid off, so it is slightly hindering on our part and is a reason for us to be jealous, lucky lucky gurls

------------------

Our civilization is still in a middle stage, no longer wholly guided by instinct, not yet wholly guided by reason...