Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Do taller/bigger girls have bigger holes ?

dolcemimi

Do you guys think bigger/taller girls have bigger vagina ?

Like bigger /taller guys have bigger ding dongs ..

Since I'm a petite lady - I would like to date a big ,scary wrestler from WWF . smile.gif lol Arrrgh !

[This message has been edited by dolcemimi (edited 02-20-2001).]

Originally posted by Unbound:

people get back to the original question! this is very curious cwm19.gifcwm31.gifcwm4.gif

i have no idea, i have never done research on the sizes of women and their vaginas...

------------------

girl10.gif

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

I don't think height(IMO)effects the size of a woman's vagina. I'm 5'9 and I've never heard any complaints of it being too lose or big!!!

If you practice keagel excercises then height is irrelevant.

my dos centavos

------------------

People come into your life for reasons not yet known, keep your mind, heart and soul open.

AIM: Xxlea77

Bigger/Taller guys DO NOT HAVE BIGGER DICKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WTF made you say that!!!

Maybe some guys that are tall have big dicks but it goes the same for short guys! Short guys can have big or small dicks too!!! Hieght and Weight have nothing to do with it! In fact I heard a fat guy say that when he lost weight- his dick actually got a lil bigger cuz it like sorta used his dick skin for fat or something... smile.gif

j.gif

------------------

ani_twee.gif

"I OWN DJ Mike D'R. NOW"

DarthTweetz.jpg

Originally posted by ~richie~:

I know that girls who give birth - tend to loosen up abit... (Imagine That)

I want to date a BBW if the statement that RACHEL made is true!!!! smile.gif hehe

By the way, that is not a true statement. Yes, when women give birth, their entire insides are stretched to the maximum. However, it returns to normal. Not only have I gone through this first hand, but Dr. Drew from lovelines (MTV) confirmed it some time ago. The whole area is very resiliant and in no way, does a woman become permanently "loose" after giving birth.

------------------

girl10.gif

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

I believe I've had a nice sampling out there and I think that taller girls have a longer vaginal canal as opposed to petite girls.

Tightness can be debated, altho from my personal experience the petite ones tend to be tighter.

ummm love when its cute in tiny (ya can pick em up and eat em like a watermelon)!!!