Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DT sets. etc.

Guest GoodLife

Guest Miss_Digital

Level your either stupid or stubborn, and quite possibly both

here it is again for all the "slow" people on the board

why would someone say "ready for another outstanding season in ibiza" in september? -luptic from MS

lol

*shakes head and walks away

sorry

but what does MS stand for ???

mercury server ???

Guest LeVeL

i just think its funny. how much proof do you need? your the only person on th board that doesn't get it.

im sorry but either your dad hit you one to many times with that little yellow plastic bat you used to have in the backyard or your just trying to save face.

its not a big deal. we have all posted fakes by accident - it comes with territory. some dumbass down the line mislabeled it.

life goes on

Your saying its not a Big Deal but it seemed like it affected you enough for you to deliver insults towards me in the process. I guess you cant handle a disagreement buddy, you couldn't play nice in order to rove your point.

But saying insults over the net towards me, really doesn't affect me, its just makes you look like a jackass arguing over a DJ set that I posted.

If you really have a problem with me you could just say it..no need to beat around the bush over a confusion.

Guest Philip

i just think its funny. how much proof do you need? your the only person on th board that doesn't get it.

im sorry but either your dad hit you one to many times with that little yellow plastic bat you used to have in the backyard or your just trying to save face.

its not a big deal. we have all posted fakes by accident - it comes with territory. some dumbass down the line mislabeled it.

life goes on

Big Deal

doesn't require capitalization

Guest Miss_Digital

Ok so both of you have valid arguments , but your running around in circles here

None of you can prove your arguments 100%

Could Danny have played differently that day, maybe a un characterist set yes

Could it be Tom Novy sure

The only person who can prove if it was or wasn’t is the DJ himself

Guest LeVeL

Ok so both of you have valid arguments , but your running around in circles here

Exactly why I was arguing my point...the only person who can prove it is either DT or Tom Novy if they listen to the set. By quoting someone from another forums doesn't mean that your point is more true than mine.

In the end..I posted sets because Goodlife wanted an arsenal of DT sets which is what matters, the love of the music.

Guest Philip

look Emmy your a good kid and everything but here is the thing...

if someone comes on the mic and says "ready for another outstanding season in ibiza?" then the recording time didn't take place in September. right there is all the proof you need that the set is a fake.

now here is another thing that may not be so obvious to everyone. no self-respecting DJ (especially Danny) is gonna get up and play "Your Body" in front of the resident (Novy) who wrote it. thats like me opening up for Zabiela and I end my set with "Weird Science".

Guest Philip

by the way the person on the mic is Novy who was a resident of Space, Ibizia last summer. when Danny plays HE is the one that gets on the mic. its part of his routine.

fuck - im going to lunch :)

Guest Miss_Digital

if someone comes on the mic and says "ready for another outstanding season in ibiza?" then the recording time didn't take place in September. right there is all the proof you need that the set is a fake.

now here is another thing that may not be so obvious to everyone. no self-respecting DJ (especially Danny) is gonna get up and play "Your Body" in front of the resident (Novy) who wrote it. thats like me opening up for Zabiela and I end my set with "Weird Science".

well maybe he was on drugs ehhehe

we should do a mock trial and appoint a judge see who wins

it would be fun

ramon maybe you can be the judge

lexx, me and others will form part of the jurry!

Guest Philip

it would be fun

i guess if you really think we need to go through all that for the two people on this board that still question the set (you and Level)

i mean i proved it on page 1 of this thing. its like you can scream the sky is blue till your blue in the face but if someone wants to think its green... well, you see my point.

Guest Miss_Digital

it would be fun

i guess if you really think we need to go through all that for the two people on this board that still question the set (you and Level)

i mean i proved it on page 1 of this thing. its like you can scream the sky is blue till your blue in the face but if someone wants to think its green... well, you see my point.

lighten up just poking fun at the situation

geez

Guest Philip

it would be fun

lighten up just poking fun at the situation

geez

ah, well don't take it to personal or seriously. you know how sarcastic i can be. i've been laughing my ass off the entire time. granted i did have to explain it to you twice, but you see my point now. no way that announcer was recorded in September.

i still meant all the mean things i said to Level though...

Guest Devilicious

life goes on

Big Deal

doesn't require capitalization

lol... don't bother trying to help Level learn the English language Phil, it's a lost cause. ;)

Guest GoodLife

Back to DT sets.......................................................................................

...and heavy drinking ;)

no doubt! good seeing u saturday night

Guest Philip

Back to DT sets.......................................................................................

...and heavy drinking ;)

no doubt! good seeing u saturday night

you to. fantastic night all around. i couldn't stop dancing. been awhile since i have heard a proper house set. tons of cool peoples up in there to.