Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Patrick M.

Guest clubchicky

Guest clubchicky

Does anyone know who Patrick M. is?? He dj's at Space after-hours on the patio...and he is awesome....he played the sickest set this past Saturday...I don't know alot about him though?? If he plays anywhere else or if he has any songs out??? let me know thanks!!! ;D ;D ;D

Guest clubchicky

cooooool!!! I still have yet to get to Nikki Beach!! I heard sundays were insane too!!! Damn Sat. afternoon.....I will have to check it out.....the electro he was spittin' out was unbelievable at Space.... :o

Guest sfgrl

Patrick is a great guy and great dj as well. Had the pleasure of listening to him in South America where he plays a bit different.

Guest shrek_inc

He use to be one of the residents of Local Celebrity at Nocturnal, he algo spins in nikki beach saturday and sunday as well as in mokai on Saturdays and Fridays at Centro.

to me he is the best local dj we have!

Guest Cosmigonon

This past saturday afternoon at Nikki's he was spinnin this very relaxing beachy type of house, we were just chillin and having a great time, it was just pure bliss... 8)

Guest clubchicky

patrick TORE IT UP on the patio this past sunday morning. woohoo.

gooooooooooood times.

Dude!! I was there too!! He rocked it so hard!!! It had to be one of the greatest times I have ever had there!!!

Guest Comport

He use to be one of the residents of Local Celebrity at Nocturnal, he algo spins in nikki beach saturday and sunday as well as in mokai on Saturdays and Fridays at Centro.

to me he is the best local dj we have!

HE is very good. I heard him once at space and he had a great set. But I have to say that DJ Stryke is the best local DJ Miami has. IMO... :-)