Clubplanet Nightlife Community

visiting miami next weekend... best places?

Guest deeinlbc

Guest deeinlbc

my friend and i are going to miami next thursday-sunday and have no idea what to expect. i figured there's no better place to find out about the best of miami other than here... so since we only have a few nights there, what are some of the nightspots that would make it worth our while? also, is it really that tough to get in these places or what? and finally, to anyone who has been to la, how does miami nightlife differ?

Guest pod

Miami puts LA to shame. LA closes at two, Miami has legalparties that go till 2 or 3 the next day. Some weirdos will tell you LA rocks for some dipshit DJ, but Miami wins bar-none.

Guest techno01

it depends on what style of music and atmosphere you want. there are upscale places that are hard to get into.. and there's placeslike laundry bar that don't even charge a cover and the party continues until 5 am....

Guest techno01

And by the way -- the Sterling Moss party @ The Penthouse is Saturday January 27. No cover and great music from Sterling & the Sobebeats crew... and The Penthouse is beautiful inside -- plus it's close to Jerry's diner which is 24/7 and a fun place to eat before, after (or sometimes in the middle of) an evening out.

Guest Fez

thursday night: santo or mynt, mansion is ok

friday night: ink or santo(everytinh else pretty much sux on friday night)

saturday night: mokai, suite/snatch + space ;)

most of the venues are similar to the clusb in LA, but with REAL party people and more variety of girls :)

Guest clubchicky

The Pawn Shop this friday for SURE...I will be there its my birthday...Saturday definitely SPACE!!! Nikki Beach on Sundays...which I have yet to get to...I heard it was crazy though!!!! Miami is like nothing you will ever experience EVER...beautiful people, awesome music, the best clubs in the US..... 8) 8) 8)

Guest ANARCHYP

Saturday -- the loft @ Jazid ;)

you know it... 8)...i think in a couple of weeks we must do another little gathering if you will....bwahahaha

Guest Philip

there's always "dance on sewage water" aka club deep

where everyone gets crunkkkkkkkkkkkkkkked 4 shooo

lmao. that place gives me weird feeling when i walk by

Guest clubchicky

there's always "dance on sewage water" aka club deep

where everyone gets crunkkkkkkkkkkkkkkked 4 shooo

lmao. that place gives me weird feeling when i walk by

u gotta dodge bullets as u walk by

HAHAHAHAHA

Guest Marina22

Sobebeats 1 year aniversary party on Sat. night, at Penthouse for some techno music (Free). Also, Cafeteria for Audio Couture on Sat. for some 80's music (Ladies Free).

Guest frankthetank

What I would possibly do.

Don't forget to do a ceremonial "Call a cab" at Wet Willies during the day at the beach. Always a South Beach tradition for me.

Friday - Pawn Shop

Friday afterhours - Nocturnal

Saturday - Nikki Beach day to relax. Nap then dinner. Suite around 11. then Space for afterhours.

Sunday - Nikki Beach in late afternoon, early evening.

Monday - REST!

Guest Cosmigonon

Don't forget to do a ceremonial "Call a cab" at Wet Willies during the day at the beach. Always a South Beach tradition for me.

Friday - Pawn Shop

Saturday - Nikki Beach day to relax. Nap then dinner. Suite around 11. then Space for afterhours.

Monday - REST!

+146208684

This schedule has the Miami Clubbers stamp of approval... 8)

Guest clubchicky

Friday - Pawn Shop

Monday - REST!

GOD I absolutely love the way u think...I am going to Pawn Shop and Nocturnal this friday...I WISH i had off from work the rest of the weekend do go do the rest....one weekend I just have to take off and follow that plan though!!! wooohooo 8) 8)