Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thanks from Groove Therapy (with pictures)

Guest Major

Guest djjoncowan

so sorry i missed it as well..... had the tunes ready and everything but some personal stuff came up... anyways, thanks major and seb for the invite... hope to hang and play with you both soon... congrats on what i hear was a wicked night...

Guest Seb

i wasnt able to make it out 8( i wanted to see sebastions set tho the last and first time i heard him he rocked teh voodoo lounge hands down best DJ of the "local celebs" night.

Sux, I missed Seb's set that one night and couldn't make it out tonight either.. Gonna come see you Major and Seb next month for show!

No worries guys, more to come ;)

Guest Seb

Another excellent night ;D CJ's were out in full force, nice to see the support, really means a lot to us :) I think Major took care of the shout outs so I won't reiterate. Looking forward to the next one, be back soon ;)

respect

8)

Guest Seb

so sorry i missed it as well..... had the tunes ready and everything but some personal stuff came up... anyways, thanks major and seb for the invite... hope to hang and play with you both soon... congrats on what i hear was a wicked night...

ya I thought you were gonna break it down for us ??? oh well next time Jon ;D

Guest obby

Another excellent night ;D CJ's were out in full force, nice to see the support, really means a lot to us :) I think Major took care of the shout outs so I won't reiterate. Looking forward to the next one, be back soon ;)

respect

8)

As expected!!!!! Palabra!

(I was there in thought)