Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tonight!!! Farewell party for Justin Johnson (and record release party)

Guest Cablebeats

Guest musicalmissionary

Gunnu miss runnin into you out n' about... and thanks for Detox ;-)

Much love and peace to the both of you and your families. I'm sure we'll run into each other down the road.

Guest Marina22

It is with a heavy heart that I announce that I am leaving Miami. Amy's father has bone cancer and has less than two months to live. This Tuesday we are moving up to Great Barrington, MA to help the family.

Then, later in the year we will be making a permanent move to San Francisco.

I hope to see a few of you this Saturday, as it will be the last time for a long time.

I am so sorry for your girlfriend Justin. I work for a woman that had breast cancer and has now metastisized in to her bone so I know how bad it is. I only saw you a couple of times but you seem like a really cool guy. San Fransisco is a beautiful city and I hope you make a great home for yourself there. Take care and keep those "weird California ppl" dancing. ;) :-*

Guest Seb

Hey JJ sorry to hear about the news, my condolenses. Wish you the best of luck in San Fran, next time were there we'll have to find you ;)

oh and keep up the great work the productions, your makin moves son :) ;D 8)

Guest Cosmigonon

Sorry to hear bro, I can't believe it's been 2 years since I met u a sunday night at Blue, always a good time. Hope your new life in Cali is everything you wish for. Good luck!! :)

Guest jamu

It is with a heavy heart that I announce that I am leaving Miami. Amy's father has bone cancer and has less than two months to live. This Tuesday we are moving up to Great Barrington, MA to help the family.

Then, later in the year we will be making a permanent move to San Francisco.

I hope to see a few of you this Saturday, as it will be the last time for a long time.

My condolences Justin. You're good people bro so Miami will miss you. I wish you guys the best. Make sure to keep in touch.

Best wishes,

OBBY

My condolences Justin...... We will miss you in Miami. I understand how hard it is to take care of sick famiy, and to lose family, I have lost several close members of my family this past year. My thoughts and prayers go to you and your family.

On the lighter note congrats on your release. It couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.

Guest djjoncowan

hey justin...

my prayers and thoughts are with you brother... sorry i missed your farewell party... at any rate, you know me well and know i am dealing with something simular so when ever you need to talk, day or night, you know how to reach me mate.... if I can help you in anyway I am always here for you friends... wishing you and your lovely mrs the best... freinds for life

all the best

Jon Cowan