Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My Bday Party this Saturday @ Space

Guest Ariel

Guest shrek_inc

Happy bday bro....it was good seeing u at the smirnoff party...pero te fuiste muy temprano! this Sat some patrons shot are in order

Guest Ariel

oh guys! there's going to be DAMAGE!!!!!!!! I'm psyched! Thanks again for all the bday wishes. see you dirty whores there tonight! ;)

Guest NicoleC

Hey Ariel...did you have fun? I heard it was packed. I wasn't allowed to go. I guess I'm not able to play with the "cool" kids...

Guest Ariel

Hey Ariel...did you have fun? I heard it was packed. I wasn't allowed to go. I guess I'm not able to play with the "cool" kids...

Yes I had fun and it def. was packed.

But why werent you allowed to come???? ???

Guest NicoleC

Ariel, I still have not fully come to terms with what I experienced the other night, but when I do, I don't think I am going to discuss it in a public forum. But I am glad to hear that you had fun. ;D I am sure that I'll see you around and we'll have a belated birthday shot.

Guest clubchicky

man...that is what I should have done instead of going to nocturnal this past weekend for my b day...oh well...there's always next weekend lol

Ariel..thank you for everything. I had a great time DJing on the Patio..and you and your friends were great. Thanks for the support. Hope I can do it again.

Hey Pod thanks for the great pics...next time I should have waited for Angel with a box of Pizza and beat the crap out of him. But for some reason I wound up at Gold Rush at 8am .... and my ATM card is wiped clean..o well it was fun!