Clubplanet Nightlife Community

RRR BBQs @ Fairwinds?

Guest I AM MARTI

Guest dj moyn

yea i stayed at the fairwind, and i'm staying there again this year. what a great place to start the night out, 20 bucks for the food all you can drink beer and GREAT tunes as well. sunday with porter and wilkie was dope last year, and luke fair too

Guest musicjunky

These parties so much fun all you can drink for 20 and lots of free food. They better be having parties thats the hotel I'm stayting at.

Guest I AM MARTI

I got a Gourmet pass last year for $60 and that was good for the entire week of RRR BBQs. Hopefully they'll do that again (if they do the BBQs).

Anyone know anything???

Guest Miss_Digital

what does RRR stand for?

would be interesting to know this and if they would also be open for people that will not be staying in the hotel.

Rest

Relax

Recover!!!

its alot of fun 20$ bone u get a choice of hot dog or cheese burger BBQ style

and all the free beer and sangria

plus !! amazing acts lives

james holden, mazi, steve porter, little mike, nic fanculli !!!!

so basically can eat, get hammered, and dance your ass off :)

Guest I AM MARTI

what does RRR stand for?

would be interesting to know this and if they would also be open for people that will not be staying in the hotel.

You don't have to stay @ The Fairwinds, but I suggest buying your ticket before hand or getting there early or you won;t get in. 2005, had friends that stood in line for about an hour and a half, only to get told that they were at capacity and not letting more people in.

It's a FAB day party!

Guest dj moyn

These parties so much fun all you can drink for 20 and lots of free food. They better be having parties thats the hotel I'm stayting at.

i'll see ya at the fairwind dude. and if they don't have them we'll have a pre-game party in the rooms, lol

Guest beema

This was definitley one of my favorite spots last year

I really hope they do it again

food + all you can drink beer & sangria + holden & nic all for $20 was insane

great vibe and awesome sets by both guys

• 2 weeks later...
Guest I AM MARTI

I heard it's happening, but not at the Fairwinds this year.

REALLY??? I liked the Fairwinds. Oh well, at least it's happening!

Guest I AM MARTI

Heh, the Fairwinds is skaaaaaanky. I wouldn't be surprised if they were renovating during WMC this year, though.

I've never even been inside the hotel. Is it really skany??? That is funny. The patio/party area was great for the RRR BBQ, though...

Guest bootstah

Heh, the Fairwinds is skaaaaaanky. I wouldn't be surprised if they were renovating during WMC this year, though.

I've never even been inside the hotel. Is it really skany??? That is funny. The patio/party area was great for the RRR BBQ, though...

the rooms are terrible, someone told me they remodelled last year, but the year i styaed i felt like a true crackhead, like the biggest dump i've ever been in........lol outside it's a nice area but inside is another story...hehehehehe

Guest I AM MARTI

So... a little birdie told me that they aren't happening. Apparently, the Fairwinds was sold to Hilton or another big chain and they don't want parties happening there...

Ahhh well... another end to a WMC legendary party...

Guest vicman

good thing they are getting rid of that dump. i fucking hated the fairwinds the year i stayed there.

look, i get back to my room around 10 or 11 am, i wanna sleep a bit in order to get ready for the following night - THE LAST THING I WANT IS THE GODDAM MUSIC TO COME ON AT 12 AND NOT ALLOW ME TO SLEEP AT ALL!!!!

A/C sucked

Carpets were dirty

Lotsa noise from the street.

GOOD RIDDANCE!!!

Guest I AM MARTI

Well, the hotel is still there... The parties will not be...

After your review of the hotel, I hope you aren't staying there.