Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Girls Weekend in SoBe

Guest jakost

Guest frankthetank

Lincoln can get pricey though.

That's true...but girls especially tourist chicks in Miami like Lincoln Rd...they can eat, shop, n have a few drinks.

Funny when I used to come here for vacations Ocean drive was the place to walk up and down.....always met some crazy people, saw some guy with a huge snake around his neck, and found a great place to go for the night. ALWAYS go to wet willies when you are here on vacation to much fun, and 2 drinks will knock you on your ass.

I love Wet Willies but watch out...She is right...Two call a cabs is my limit. Any more and you are toast. :-X

Don't forget to look for the guy on the pink unicycle and the homeless matador. Hilarious. :)

Guest jakost

=That's true...but girls especially tourist chicks in Miami like Lincoln Rd...they can eat, shop, n have a few drinks.

Funny when I used to come here for vacations Ocean drive was the place to walk up and down.....always met some crazy people, saw some guy with a huge snake around his neck, and found a great place to go for the night. ALWAYS go to wet willies when you are here on vacation to much fun, and 2 drinks will knock you on your ass.

I love Wet Willies but watch out...She is right...Two call a cabs is my limit. Any more and you are toast. :-X

Don't forget to look for the guy on the pink unicycle and the homeless matador. Hilarious. :)

"Thanks! I will look for the pink unicycle and the homeless matador. If we do wander into Wet Willies I will make sure I only have one drink!

Guest frankthetank

Yeah wet willies is only a day thing. Nothing past 6 pm. Don't mind the shady looking peeps that hang out there. ;D

Guest pod

Tides is classic. There's still a few buildings left that some taste-lacking developer hasn't trashed in favor of some Euro-trash inspired atrocity of architecture.

Guest jakost

So Tides and Wet Willies are two places that we should hit during the day and avoid after 6 pm? What is the best late, late night club/bar to visit? Thanks.

Guest mikepayne

You shouldn't visit Wet Willies.

Tides. Yes.

Late, how late?

I've been to Wet Willie's for more than one AA meeting and I always enjoyed it. WW gets you FUBAR.

Guest pod

These seem to be respectable classy women. I would not feel comfortable suggesting them to go to WW. Tides, followed by a stopover at Ink, and perhaps a session at the spa in whatever hotel they're in.

Guest mikepayne

These seem to be respectable classy women. I would not feel comfortable suggesting them to go to WW. Tides, followed by a stopover at Ink, and perhaps a session at the spa in whatever hotel they're in.

Oh I didn't realize these were respectable/classy women. They should go to Bling's house for sure then. ;D

Guest jakost

Yes, we are classy women, but we would like to unwind and have some fun for a night or two. Tides sounds like a place to check out and we can go from there. Thanks. See you next weekend!