Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bachelorette Assistance Required Pls!

Guest zeenz

Guest zeenz

Hello hello,

Coming into sobe mar 20-25th for a bachelorette party (didnt realize it was WMC when we booked!). There are 6 of us ranging in age from 26-32 ... and we're looking for advice on nightclubs/lounges to hit-up. Interested in hip-hop and house but NOT interested in partying w/ young'ins. To give you an idea...in Vegas we love Tao on Thurs, Pure on Sat, Light on Sun. Definately want to know about the hot-spots/trendy locales for Thur/Fri/Sat night. Perhaps a couple lounges in the mix too? Any and all recommendations are appreciated - thanks in advance :)

Guest pod

Well, being that it's WMC, hip-hop takes a backseat in Miami. Only hip-hop you'll find is from the real masters like Craze, etc.

That being said, check our listings:

http://www.cooljunkie.com/clubs/miami.html

We're launching a WMC-specific site in the next day or two, and that will have concrete info on each venue and party. Some are "trendy" some are decidedly not. You'll have a good time nonetheless.

Guest zeenz

Haha very funny - pics. Trust me...our looks aren't an issue getting into clubs. It's deciding WHICH clubs we should try to get into :)

I suppose once the WMC event listings come out we'll be able to deduce where the more "mainstream" parties are, right? I shall be patient... But of course, who doesn't love themselves a little Danny Howells or Benny Bennasi?

Guest frankthetank

Talk about scheduling luck. You hit the JACKPOT in timing.

There is so much to do you won't have time to do it all.

Your liver is going to hate you!!! ;D

Guest pod

Yes. All venues, pretty much any place that can hold people and provide power service will be hosting Conference events that week.

Don't be scared though. I know what your thinking :). Whereas the initial impression of Conference is that of "younguns" out and about off their heads, it's far from the truth. A lot of people that come down during that time of year are of your age bracket, and are there for business and fun. I'd dare to say the average age of a conference attendee probably hovers around the 26-28 mark.

Guest pod

Oh and the upscale venues still retain their upscale-ness. They just happen to have DJs that are distinguishable from an iPod on shuffle playing :)

Guest zeenz

lol - thanks Pod. You just prevented me from changing our flight! .... i'm sure it'll be insane regardless - which is what we're looking for :)

Guest ramon

Haha very funny - pics. Trust me...our looks aren't an issue getting into clubs. It's deciding WHICH clubs we should try to get into :)

I suppose once the WMC event listings come out we'll be able to deduce where the more "mainstream" parties are, right? I shall be patient... But of course, who doesn't love themselves a little Danny Howells or Benny Bennasi?

Danny Howells @ Pawnshop will be fun :)

Guest Marina22

You are some lucky bitches to have booked that week. Look in our WMC forum for all the different parties. Normally I would help you but there's just too many to give you advice on.. Have fun and be safe. ;)