Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bachelorette Assistance Required Pls!

Guest zeenz

Guest barstar diana

Hello hello,

Coming into sobe mar 20-25th for a bachelorette party (didnt realize it was WMC when we booked!). There are 6 of us ranging in age from 26-32 ... and we're looking for advice on nightclubs/lounges to hit-up. Interested in hip-hop and house but NOT interested in partying w/ young'ins. To give you an idea...in Vegas we love Tao on Thurs, Pure on Sat, Light on Sun. Definately want to know about the hot-spots/trendy locales for Thur/Fri/Sat night. Perhaps a couple lounges in the mix too? Any and all recommendations are appreciated - thanks in advance :)

if your on sobe, just follow the music..lol

Guest frankthetank

Yoshi party is a great pick. I'd also check out some people you have heard of but never seen before. Great week to do it. Bring your $$ it's gonna be an expensive week especially if you are an alcoholic like myself. ;D

• 4 weeks later...
Guest zeenz

I'm back... and am still trying to figure out which parties we should go to. There are 6 of us girls, three of which are familiar w/ most of the WMC DJs. The other three aren't so much into this scene. That said, three questions:

Which parties do you think will be more user friendly? and I don't mean that literally. Vague question I know - but any advice on which parties will appeal to a wider audience (since all 6 of us will be rolling out together)... Better yet, if we should hit 3 WMC parties at night (Tue-Sat).... which ones should they be?? hint: we don't like trance.

Which upscale (I HATE THAT WORD) sobe lounges should we hit pre-party that won't be hosting WMC events?

And finally, the million dollar question: what can we do on the nights that we don't hit WMC events? Besides playing scrabble ;)

thx,

z

Guest frankthetank

Go to the Juicy Party 3/22 at Nikki Beach. Should be a hoot. Can't wait myself. I don't think I would bar hop too much. Too damn expensive unless you are some really fine chicks. ;D

Guest Civs

I'm back... and am still trying to figure out which parties we should go to. There are 6 of us girls, three of which are familiar w/ most of the WMC DJs. The other three aren't so much into this scene. That said, three questions:

Which parties do you think will be more user friendly? and I don't mean that literally. Vague question I know - but any advice on which parties will appeal to a wider audience (since all 6 of us will be rolling out together)... Better yet, if we should hit 3 WMC parties at night (Tue-Sat).... which ones should they be?? hint: we don't like trance.

Which upscale (I HATE THAT WORD) sobe lounges should we hit pre-party that won't be hosting WMC events?

And finally, the million dollar question: what can we do on the nights that we don't hit WMC events? Besides playing scrabble ;)

thx,

z

like stated before, check wmc forum. gather your friends and go through the list and choose. hopefully you can get on some guest lists and most likely drinks will be bought for you ladies by drunk guys.

as for what to do when not doing WMC? have dinner, a night dip in the beach and if you guys are up to it, get a few bottles of liquor, chill in your room over looking the beach and then have a pillow fight ;) what you do here in Miami, we promise not tell any canadians.

Guest zeenz

good advice - thanks kids. Think we'll be hitting up Juicy on Thur.

Just checked out Cameo's website and looks like they are having a Pacha party on Wed w/ a hip hop room. Is this mainstream hip hop or breaks (mucho muchacho, dj spyder, kevin scott)? This may alleviate some anxiety.

Also noticed DJ AM and Steve Aoki are at Cameo on Friday... do you think will this be a "mainstream" event?

Please don't make fun of me!!!! :P I'm a WMC virgin!