Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Guys Turn...What is the BEST Way to give HEAD?

Guest dabiatchka

Guest dabiatchka

The girls described how to go down on us.. so how about u guys...how do u like a girl well or guy to gve you head? Please add any special techniques u have experienced and what u don't like..

Well...I can only speak for myself when I say this....U don't really suck on it like a lolipop.

You have to think kinda nasty! What I mean is...think about how a guy goes down on you.

He's doing a combination of things...licking your "SPOT"...fingering.....don't do those things to your male partner.

On to technique that kinda varies with people. Some guys just like the head of the penis to be manipulated with the tongue.

Or specifically the back of the head of the penis. There's this little like vein or something, that feels real good when licked.

And being gently stroked. :) Lubrication is VERY IMPORTANT. Having oral sex being performed on you when you they have cotton mouth SUCKS!

However, just ask your man how he likes it. I don't think he'll lie.....I hope I was useful...I could have been a little more specific SEXUALLY...but this is a PUBLIC forum!

Later,

stephen32

wet mouth!

dont just suck and forget about the rest of him -there are other body parts that he has and you do have two hands

no teeth! -unless he sees you playfully biting him - but not too much of that stuff

the deeper the better when sucking

i personally dont like when its being sucked too hard - like sticking your ding dong in a vacume cleaner - unpleasant

also very nice when you start off by licking it like a lolly pop but remember thats only for show to get him exited - he is not really getting off on it

and if he's a horse then jerk(at the base) and suck at the same time

PS some guys have very sensite heads so look for a reaction - if he minds too much attentiontion up there take it deeper - and vice versa - some guys need to be sucked on the crown and the rest you can just jack off

-wow this is my longest post on this forum - go me! cwm30.gif

People Suck!

------------------

cwm29.gifUNBOUNDGettin'UNWOUND

Unbound(AnimatedLogo).gif

AIM: ZUinc2000

TëMA

no teeth...lots of toungue....tongue all around the head....start from the bottom of the shart...work ur way up...slowly and suck like u never wanted anything sooo badly in your life!!

------------------

"Beware of PHAZON" world_hj50.jpg

"The Future is Now...

forget the past...presents gone until the gorgeous night.

.Outraged, mindblowing nightmares....end up..

in the never ending.. FIGHT"

logo.gif

what else???....suck on one of the balls....and no deep throating just yet....no sucking at all ......first u must tease with your tongue very slowly.....u stare "us" right on the eyes too....(while licking)....after a good amont of time has passed....its time to suck....lick it from the bottom of the shaft all the way to the tip of the head....once youre there...the first thing u should do is deep throat it....start with that !...then just use your imagination if "its" still around!!!

damn thats how my hoes do it!!!!

------------------

"Beware of PHAZON" world_hj50.jpg

"The Future is Now...

forget the past...presents gone until the gorgeous night.

.Outraged, mindblowing nightmares....end up..

in the never ending.. FIGHT"

logo.gif

how about lightly runnin the teeth? like light scratching feeling, not hard.. just enough pressure so you can barely feel the teeth running up and down the shaft..

------------------

lips.gif~LiPz~ lips.gif

aim:LikmyLipz

e-mail:LikmyLipz@aol.com

lik.gif
/>http://hometown.aol.com/lipzlipzlipz/LIPZ.html