Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Best/Worst Bathroom in club?

Guest Juniper

Guest spinderella7713

well there isnt really a best bathroom in any club. but if i had to chose...suite

worst = ive never been but i am more than positive, that the worst bathroom will probably be "Club Life Dowtown Mia" on a saturday night lol

I forgot about NV (if life is the same layout) that was horrible. whatever they were thinking when they designed a long skinny hallway to get to both bathrooms that only have 2 stalls was a moron.

Guest spinderella7713

best = glass by far. worst ..... i avoid em lol

but of course its attached to the Forge what do u expect :)

Let's not forget, the Forge is where Satan saw 2 roaches come out & dance the macarena on the appetizers... :-X

lol

u mean like this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jECbEdq6N_I

omg... after watching that, I feel like I'm gonna hurl :-X :-X :-X

are you serious about him finding roaches in his food at the forge? live ones? in the table?

Guest lulamishka

best = glass by far. worst ..... i avoid em lol

but of course its attached to the Forge what do u expect :)

Let's not forget, the Forge is where Satan saw 2 roaches come out & dance the macarena on the appetizers... :-X

lol

u mean like this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jECbEdq6N_I

omg... after watching that, I feel like I'm gonna hurl :-X :-X :-X

are you serious about him finding roaches in his food at the forge? live ones? in the table?

To quote his post in Food Junkies:

2003 at the Forge, miami bch.

while attending a conference in the dark with slideshow running

not one but 2 roaches came out and danced the macarena on the appetizers...their shadows projected onto the wall...it was gruesome....waiters came looking to kill the couple and as they moved things in the room you could see several roach corpses on the carpets and behind decorations.

i forfeit my meal that night...i have yet to return to the forge since

Guest NicoleC

Since we are on this topic, why do women always pee all over the seat? It baffles me that the "ladies" (although it doesn't look like the women that used them were "ladies") room is usually more disgusting then the mens room. It seems that women would prefer to hover and pee all over the place while they are intoxicated (PWI???) even though there is nothing that can be caught from a toilet seat wet or dry. Of course there is the grossness factor for some, but I would rather sit on a dry public toilet then attempt to hover and PWI on a wet one. What is even funnier to me is when there are actually toilet seat covers but yet the toilet is still covered in urine.

Thank you for the public forum to vent - this is something that has always bothered me - I just didn't realize it until now. LOL

Guest spinderella7713

funny topic. The best is the womens bathroom at The fifth

They even have someone doing make up in there

I forgot about the 5th. I change my vote. 5th!!

Guest spinderella7713

Since we are on this topic, why do women always pee all over the seat? It baffles me that the "ladies" (although it doesn't look like the women that used them were "ladies") room is usually more disgusting then the mens room. It seems that women would prefer to hover and pee all over the place while they are intoxicated (PWI???) even though there is nothing that can be caught from a toilet seat wet or dry. Of course there is the grossness factor for some, but I would rather sit on a dry public toilet then attempt to hover and PWI on a wet one. What is even funnier to me is when there are actually toilet seat covers but yet the toilet is still covered in urine.

Thank you for the public forum to vent - this is something that has always bothered me - I just didn't realize it until now. LOL

Couldnt agree with this statement more.

Guest JustBeFABOLOUS9

funny topic. The best is the womens bathroom at The fifth

They even have someone doing make up in there

I forgot about the 5th. I change my vote. 5th!!

lol its true the first time I walked in that bathroom I thought I walked into a spa lol

Guest Alan T.

well there isnt really a best bathroom in any club. but if i had to chose...suite

worst = ive never been but i am more than positive, that the worst bathroom will probably be "Club Life Dowtown Mia" on a saturday night lol

I forgot about NV (if life is the same layout) that was horrible. whatever they were thinking when they designed a long skinny hallway to get to both bathrooms that only have 2 stalls was a moron.

was gonna say the same---------------->esp when the person in next stall dropped bumping apparatus into the toilette then sets out to retrieve it---------------->SKKKKKKKKKKKETCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I am not so crazy about those rocks in the sink at Space either? A little too rural of a detail, not to mention unsanitary!