Clubplanet Nightlife Community

THE BORIS MARATHON COMING TO LOCAL CELEBRITY FRI.FEB.16TH

Guest biznation00

Guest biznation00

Well, this will be our first official BIG Guest DJ @ LC & we're proud to be workin' with Boris. If you were @ Nocturnal on NYE, you know exactly what I'm talkin' about... Anyway, we couldn't help but invite him to play LC! Boris mos definately showed us why he's one of NY's favorites & a Pacha resident Dj. We Hope you join us for a special extended LC Marathon night & morning as we'll be starting from 11pm with an opening set by Roland. Then followed by Boris @ 1am from Moonshine to Sunshine! Oh & by the way, we'll also be celebrating LC's very own Alan T's Birthday! ;)

We Hope to see you for a Special Extended Local Celebrity...

Purchase your Advanced Discounted No Wait/No Line Pass here: http://www.wantickets.com/?req=event&e_id=23998

216BorisEflyer.jpg

Visit www.djboris.com

www.myspace.com/localcelebritymusic

Biz Martinez

www.myspace.com/bizmartinez

Guest dudeitzdiesel

so Boris returns to miami...

all i gotta say is, this guy is your all around BAD ASS DJ.

he brings it and he brings it hard...

so if you have a taste for body movin' beats then this is the guy to check out, i guarantee you'll be dancin' your ass off all morning!!!

Remember this guy was resident @ Crobar NY

now a resident for the infamous Pacha...

Check out a video of him causing mayhem @ Crobar NY

Guest Alan T.

THAT OL' BITCH? NEVER!!!! SHE'LL BE LUCKY IF SHE GETS A PIE IN THE FACE FROM ME!!!!!! :)

I still can't wait for my buddy Boris to return! YES HE DID ROCK NEW YEARS EVE!

SHOULD BE VERY FUN AS THIS PARTY ALWAYS IS...................there is no subsitute!

Guest rocky05

His NYE set was sick. It was the first time I heard Boris and must say I was very impressed. He played the patio as good as anyone I've ever heard. His music ranged from deep to tribal and even some minimal thrown in there. This is going to be one sick party not to be missed. See you all there!!! ;)

Guest biznation00

His NYE set was sick. It was the first time I heard Boris and must say I was very impressed. He played the patio as good as anyone I've ever heard. His music ranged from deep to tribal and even some minimal thrown in there. This is going to be one sick party not to be missed. See you all there!!! ;)

I remember standing there looking at each other, sayin' is this guy for real? I think he caught many of us by surprise. He can sure rock a terrace & with substance! Seen him indoors before, but never outdoors till that morn. :o

Guest Alan T.

i remember getting text messages about minimal being played on the patio. ;)

HE is very big on this in large portions of practically every set! He manages to pump the croud more than most even with his selections of minimal------most feel the need for massive bombs to achieve such croud reaction. Trust he does have his massive bombs-----most certain!

Guest dudeitzdiesel

boris + hard house + nocturnal terrace + view of port of miami = a moment to go down in the books!!!

boris rocks that nocturnal terrace like no one else...he's gonna give us a teaser for wmc closing party 8)

Guest frankthetank

I get to see him in NYC at Pacha next weekend 2/10. ;D First time at both the venue and the DJ. Looking forward to new things. :)

Anyone have one of his recent sets to download?

Guest FAST

Hey Everyone....

my names JONPAUL, Im boris manager......just wanted to say hello and thanks to all who came and partied on NYE,

I was on my death bed in the hotel, but managed the energy to make it to the terrace at 8 am, PURE VIBE,

that was a great crowd of party people, never seen so many bottles getting popped at 10 am......

i know some were looking for sets,

check out Boris site, www.djboris.com sign up for his message board (post some hellos) , and I have one mix uploaded in the music section

(its on megaupload so its annoying, but Punch in Code in upper right hand corber and eventually ull get it lol )

9/23 - XM Mix

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=U3TM81O4

and there are older ones in the Mulitmedia section..

Im uploading one more now, and Boris is sending me 4 more from his live set @ RISE ( one of the best parties he has a residency at)...so soon we will have alot more sets available for fans ( i been slackin I must admit)

WMC we have 2 big events

Friday - March 23rd, @ Shelbourne beach Club

Music By BORIS with opening set by another local NYC guy Louie Corrales.

Saturday - March 24th - NOCTURNAL all night ,

Music By Boris in Main room then terrace alllll day

and if anyone ever makes it up here PACHA with Boris is my party, so if anyone needs guest list, tables or information just hit me up

Jonpaul@djboris.com

Here are some vides of some other great VIBE boris has created

RISE BOSTON - back in October

Guest FAST

there are a ton more videos on youtube,

just enter Djboris in the search

can see some from PACHA , CROBAR, and many other events

looking forward to partying with you all,

Guest dudeitzdiesel

so stoked for this.....you guys should really check out the set posted by his manager earlier on this thread, excellent music for the gym! :P

Guest FAST

so stoked for this.....you guys should really check out the set posted by his manager earlier on this thread, excellent music for the gym! :P

glad you like it

that one is from like sept,

I have a new one, but I am having trouble finding a good enough server site that can host it for free

I dont like megaupload anymore

hopefully Ill get it up sooon

i think I may come down now, I wasnt goig to come , but just broke up with a gf of 2 yrs and I think I am ready to get loose in miami

Guest biznation00

i think I may come down now, I wasnt goig to come , but just broke up with a gf of 2 yrs and I think I am ready to get loose in miami

well, you're coming to the right place my friend! :)