Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So what club IS still good?

Guest PhotoObsessive

Guest PhotoObsessive

With all the "the club scene is dying/dead" where would you recommend for a 24 year old girl to go for nights out? is mansion really dead? is space still cool? i live so far north its ridiculous. To go to Mia, I like to have some sort of destination.

any serious suggestions?

Guest coach

Really depends on what kind of stuff you are looking for. Both the above are good suggestions, depending on your tastes. There is tons of stuff going on all the time. And plenty of packed clubs. What kind of party are you looking for?

Guest PhotoObsessive

just about anything.

i like the pawnshop style indie dance thing ...sometimes

i like good dance and euro ...sometimes

i like good deep house techno jungle good to dance to stuff...sometimes

i dont usually like hard rap stuff. not fun to me.

i generally just like to dance. have a fun time all night in a really packed, really great atmosphere.

i guess i don't like any one thing and i am willing to try anything down there!

i love the suggestions!

Guest djqba

Space is still Space! We are growing older and some us remember it while it was new and fresh to us.. I see it every weekend the Space virgins walk in and dance till they drop around 2 or 3pm the next day.. So to answer the question at hand Space is still as awesome as always, there just some of the old guard around who will never see yester year again. Its time for new memories more shots and lots of drinks and of course pics by POD so we can all say, wow that was fun...

Guest NicoleC

If you are into a little bit of everything music-wise and just want to dance to good music, then I will once again recommend Studio A on Saturday for Scenewolf. And they allow re-entry (shocker!) so you can check out the other clubs in the area if you feel the need to and then come back when you realize you were having more fun there!

If I were you.. I would just stay up North.. Miami nightlife sucks compared to up North.. The scene here is dead. House music is dead.. Space wont be around for much longer... the condos have swamped up the scene. Nocturnal closed up shop 3 months ago - I think they reopened it as a place called Nocturnal. It's just a very bad bad bad situation down here in Miami... Just stay up North. ::) You guys have it sooo good up there.

Guest skeme69

ICON... do you know what your talking about. Nocturnal closed shop 3 months ago and re-opened and named it Nocturnal... huh? Does that make any sense? First, If a place closed shop, why would they re-open under the same name? Second, Nocturnal never closed shop.

Guest Cosmigonon

ICON... do you know what your talking about. Nocturnal closed shop 3 months ago and re-opened and named it Nocturnal... huh? Does that make any sense? First, If a place closed shop, why would they re-open under the same name? Second, Nocturnal never closed shop.

lmao