Clubplanet Nightlife Community

new idea for clubs

Guest DiscJockeyJoey

Guest saintjohn
Those vending permits are just for the outdoors.

We used to have a pretzel and hotdog vendor outside of the Saint on fetish party night. The cops would always stop by to have a snack in the parking lot with the shine slaves. Never had any problems with law enforcement :)

Guest Comport

ATTENTION!!!! THIS WILL TURN ANY PARTY INTO AN AMAZING PARTY!!!!!

Very simple. You take a 300LB block of ICE (about $80) and you carve three trails into it. You put it at an angle and you turn it into an ICE luge for shots. By the time the shot reaches your mouth it is ice cold. Try it at your next party everyone will thank you for it...

This would work great at a club. For all you germ-a-fobes the ice would kill any bacteria!!!!

;D ;)

Guest pod

Liquor companies do this all the time at clubs for promos and shit. They have someone carve the booze logo into the ice, and there's your liquor luge.

As for bacteria? Nah. Cold just makes them dormant.

Guest Comport

Well... It should be done more often. I love taking shots off a luge... Everyone gets so hammered by the end of the night. If CJ ever does a party.... we should have one ;D

Guest Devilicious

Very simple. You take a 300LB block of ICE (about $80) and you carve three trails into it. You put it at an angle and you turn it into an ICE luge for shots. By the time the shot reaches your mouth it is ice cold. Try it at your next party everyone will thank you for it...

This would work great at a club. For all you germ-a-fobes the ice would kill any bacteria!!!!

;D ;)

We did the ice luge thing a lot in college at house parties - it was definitely fun every once in awhile. I don't see it being anything to write home about for club goers though... #1 it's messy #2 it's a bit unsanitary

For the club what's the point? It's just more work and more mess for probably no more money. I worked a private party recently that had a fancy version of this and like 6 people out of 200 did it... it's a novelty, more spectacle than practical

My .02 on the cup of water thing... water is actually NOT free, ice is not free, cups are not free and employees are being paid to bring all of these things to you on top of that, so no, it should not be free. If you're buying a drink I have no problem with it but you can bet your ass I'm taking care of every single paying customer at my bar before some shmuck asking for ice water.

Guest Comport

Everytime my brother throws a party and has an ice luge every one uses it. But then again it is a party of 50-75 people all close friends.... No one gets shy...:-)

Guest pod

It's a novelty really. It's cool to look at when someone carves it, which is all I've seen. Any schmuck can get a block of ice and put holes in it.

Guest barstar diana

ok just hear me out... hotdog vendors INSIDE the club. ya know? your drinking some beers and you get the alcohol munchies BAM. grab a hotdog. 8)

at club joy madrid, the bring pastellitos and bocaditos for free at 1am at the bars

now thats what all clubs should do

Guest addictedtospace

We have pastelitos, croquetas, papa rellenas and bocaditos in the patio all the time. ;D

ok just hear me out... hotdog vendors INSIDE the club. ya know? your drinking some beers and you get the alcohol munchies BAM. grab a hotdog. 8)

at club joy madrid, the bring pastellitos and bocaditos for free at 1am at the bars

Guest pod

We have pastelitos, croquetas, papa rellenas and bocaditos in the patio all the time. ;D

Yep!

engine.cgi?idd=1&u=mb8oLMC3aAXw&command=engine.showImage.show&galleryID=2007-1-15&imageID=3&width=312&height=468

heheheheeheheehehehehehehehe. Settle down, Beavis.

Guest Marina22

;D ;)

We did the ice luge thing a lot in college at house parties - it was definitely fun every once in awhile. I don't see it being anything to write home about for club goers though... #1 it's messy #2 it's a bit unsanitary

For the club what's the point? It's just more work and more mess for probably no more money. I worked a private party recently that had a fancy version of this and like 6 people out of 200 did it... it's a novelty, more spectacle than practical

My .02 on the cup of water thing... water is actually NOT free, ice is not free, cups are not free and employees are being paid to bring all of these things to you on top of that, so no, it should not be free. If you're buying a drink I have no problem with it but you can bet your ass I'm taking care of every single paying customer at my bar before some shmuck asking for ice water.

I have to agree with you on the paying for the shots part and the unsanitary part. I would much rather buy a shot at the bar in my own glass. All you have to do is chill the bottle and/or the glass, which I know not many bars do.

Guest Marina22

That I would actually eat, mmm pastelitos and bocadillos are portable. When I went to Madrid, our class went to this club too. Talmage, I recall you telling me you went there too. ;) I liked Capital better though, since there were five different floors and it had more of a show for what you paid to get in..

Guest DaGoose

uuuuuuum a ginormus ball pit?

Think boardwalk....people love to play games when they get shitfaced.......The basketball shot, throw the football in the hole...etc. Hit 3 in a row and take a shot lol

Guest pod

Skee Ball? That could get dangerous though. I'm liable to chuck a skee ball at someone if I get agitated. Which happens if I don't drink.