Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Soooo let me ruin the Super Bowl Halftime show for you

Guest klubveteran

Guest deprivation

Prince rocks - saw him last weekend in Vegas at 3121 and he ended with Purple Rain. A girl I was hanging with started crying she was so happy.

Guest coach

Prince rocks - saw him last weekend in Vegas at 3121 and he ended with Purple Rain. A girl I was hanging with started crying she was so happy.

Did you "comfort" her and get some?

Guest klubveteran

BRING THE STONES BACK OR GET OZZY OUT THERE!!!!!!!!!

no kidding tell me about the whole time im thinking yes its free for me and i got tixx to the game and im getting paid....but i still feel like i got ripped off ;D

i kept thinking damn if the stones were this year instead of last

Guest myles hie

Nah, those older bands, like the Stones, actually cost quite a bit less than the current "Top 40" bands.

:o

Are you saying the Stones would be cheaper to book than say a Panic at teh Disco?

No way Jose!

Guest deprivation

Did you "comfort" her and get some?

Funny - I tried though considering she was hot. Something sexy about a girl all emotional and vulnerable. She had a close friend watching out for her.

Guest Devilicious

Look for Shannon in the front row when Prince is on. Shes one of those running into the field to be the "crowd" and she told me they put her in front, lol. I would have done it but their practice is ridiculous; 8 hours last sunday, 8 hours yesterday and then they have to be at their undisclosed location on sunday at 2. The only part of the super bowl that they will be able to watch is the last quarter. ::)

There's her 15 minutes!!! LOL, too funny.

I love Prince, but he is weird. I'll watch the show.

and thanks for the heads up on the songs, I'm for sure going to shock people by knowing some of this info ;D

Guest lulamishka

Came out in the news last week that

Prince has become a jehovas witness

this might be the last time we hear some of his old stuff for a while

concert on Wed at Hard Rock was sick

Too bad his management and people handling his affairs are assclowns

Its nothing new that Prince is a Jehovah's Witness. I saw him in concert 2 years ago and it was already public then. He still sings a lot of his old, well-known stuff... just you won't hear stuff like Darling Nikki.

And btw, that concert 2 years ago for his Musicology tour was perhaps one of the best concerts I have ever been to. The man is a true performer in every sense of the word!!

Guest Mattivi

i will never understand why the nfl and the media made such a huge deal over the janet nipplegate. i mean they try to convey that they are some kinda of family friendly brand and meanwhile guys are on the field trying to rip each others heads off. the nfl is a relatively violent sport with modern gladiators flying around, breaking necks, shattering knees, and serving severe head concussions and contusions. its such a contradiction that its almost laughable.

football is supported predominatly by the beer guzzling, red blooded heterosexual who swears, cusses, and and curses his team to hopeful victory every sunday. its not for small children and the Carol Bradys of the world. as far as im concerned they might as well erect a poll in the middle of dolphin stadium and let the girls of tootsies do their thing for the halftime show. the nfl isnt about pansy ass picnics with the fam, its about big screens, chicken wings, profanity, half naked cheerleaders, and downing some sauce with the fellows. leave all this family oriented bullshit where it belongs...not during the superbowl!! sorry for the rant ;D