Clubplanet Nightlife Community

An Introduction

Guest ramz

Guest myles hie

'Blag' is English slang for 'bluff'. Welcome aboard.

that's the connotation I got from reading wiktionary... does it really seem like I'm trying to do something underhanded here?

Didn't mean to piss on your cornflakes dude. Rock on! ;D

all good... mostly I was just trying to figure out what I was doing that would be deemed so negative...

its just a different concept in a busines that relies heavily on a quid pro quo system for someone to be so against it.

Guest ramz

that's the connotation I got from reading wiktionary... does it really seem like I'm trying to do something underhanded here?

all good... mostly I was just trying to figure out what I was doing that would be deemed so negative...

its just a different concept in a busines that relies heavily on a quid pro quo system for someone to be so against it.

you're quite right, but, generally, I find that if I don't abide by my own self-imposed set of ethics, I have a hard time gleaning any sense of satisfaction from what I "achieve"... it will likely make things harder for me in the long run, but I'd rather succeed on my terms than do something I ultimately won't feel proud of...

of course, I don't impose my view of the universe on anyone else, so I'm not judging anyone that feels otherwise. I just know what's right for me. ;)

Guest myles hie

you're quite right, but, generally, I find that if I don't abide by my own self-imposed set of ethics, I have a hard time gleaning any sense of satisfaction from what I "achieve"... it will likely make things harder for me in the long run, but I'd rather succeed on my terms than do something I ultimately won't feel proud of...

of course, I don't impose my view of the universe on anyone else, so I'm not judging anyone that feels otherwise. I just know what's right for me. ;)

I understand and respect that. Good luck to ya.