Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I could have bought this car if I could have waited a few months

Guest swirlundergrounder

Guest swirlundergrounder

07_nissan_altima_hybrid.jpg

Hybrid sedan

Nissan Altima Hybrid

Expected release: On sale now in some states

For its first hybrid vehicle, Nissan licensed technology from Toyota. But the new Altima offers buyers interested in a hybrid car an alternative to Toyota's own Camry hybrid or General Motors' Saturn Aura, with its "mild hybrid" system, due out in the Spring of 2007.

The Altima hybrid will be powered by the same 158-horsepower 2.5 liter 4-cylinder engine as the base non-hybrid Altima but with assistance from a 40-horsepower electric motor. It will have a continuously variable automatic transmission.

Prices will start at $24,400

On sale now in California, Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, Rhode Island and Vermont.

Guest mr.miami

Well trade in the car you just bought for that and then you would show everyone on this board that you are truly for saving the Earth.

Guest swirlundergrounder

personally im not sure what nissan was thinking with their new altima sedan and especially the coupe design.

that rear just isn't i dunno sexy lol.

that's just me tho.

Isn't that the same design of the Infiniti that you love?

personally im not sure what nissan was thinking with their new altima sedan and especially the coupe design.

that rear just isn't i dunno sexy lol.

that's just me tho.

Isn't that the same design of the Infiniti that you love?

which infiniti are u speaking about? the G35 sedan or the G35 coupe? they are both nothing like any nissan even though they are nissan products.

Im not a diehard on infiniti, i just think they make good products. You get your money's worth as you do with a Nissan.

It comes down to what appeals to you, I just don't think the new Altima both Sedan and Coupe are good looking vehicles. The previous Altima in my opinion is much better looking than the new one.

Not sure why Nissan came out with the Altima coupe is they are coming out with the Skyline and they already have the Z.