Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Friday FEB 16 TENAGLIA/ TWILO

Guest Phazonian

Guest dudeitzdiesel

hey gino the guido,

if space had a dick would you fuck it or suck it???

honestly,

shut your fucking mouth up, you remind me of girls in high school bragging over which barbie has bigger titties....

go take your opinions to maury povich.

Guest eroc0411

DT is done, he's not pulling numbers, he's irrelevant in Miami now. sorry peeps it's the truth...

The day DT left Space was the last time he was relevant in Miami, now he's washed up and not doing good numbers.

im new here...

since we talkin about numbers... How did morillo... do i left at 7 am... and the place was packed and a huge line out side...

whos LP??? and is tenaglia a gay party???? i here twilo is mosly 4 gays?

Its official. You are a complete moron, and you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. I think you should back yourself out of LP's ass and see whats going on outside of space. (which will probably be closed in the upcoming months)

I'm curious, who are the DJ's we should see that are "pulling numbers"??? because this is the most important reason to go see a DJ right??

You should give more thought to your posts. Each one is more idiotic than the last.

Guest bootstah

how much at the door and what time does the party usually go until....i'm coming to miami this weekend so why not keep my options open.

Guest biznation00

DT is done, he's not pulling numbers, he's irrelevant in Miami now. sorry peeps it's the truth...

The day DT left Space was the last time he was relevant in Miami, now he's washed up and not doing good numbers.

you have your own agenda & it probably involves getting DT to work for louis' empire again... so please stop your negativity & let this thread be what it is! ::)

Guest NicoleC

how much at the door and what time does the party usually go until....i'm coming to miami this weekend so why not keep my options open.

I think you will like this one natalie, but I have no idea how much at the door. $25 in advance. i don't think i will be there though - need to stay home and save $$$ for conference.

Guest Cosmigonon

He opens himself around 11 pm, and he goes on until very late in the morning. 1st time he played until noon, 2nd time I left around 9:30 am when he said he was gonna play for another more hour...

Guest Devilicious

Last month it was $30 at the door, well worth it IMO!

Eroc, to answer your q's:

Tenaglia is not a gay party

Morillo closed down Space at 5pm last week

LP = Louis Puig, the owner of Space

See ya'll tonight ;D

Guest ramon

ps. Indy and Mel from NY are coming down for DT, you should meet them Ramon et al, they're suuuuper nice girls.

I already told them ot meet up. I guess they will find me with my leftroom shirt on :)

Guest sfgrl

Got my dancing shoes ready for tonight. I might stop by late so I can catch the latter half of his set. I'm hopin and prayin he's gonna play a long set. Need my DT fix.

Guest pod

Danny did fantastic. Good seeing Phazonian, Gary, etc, out and about too. Loved the way the venue looked, all those balloons hearkened back to David Mancuso's Loft parties.

;D

/I know a thing or two about dance music. Don't tell anyone.

Guest RzO

couldnt of had a better time, danny is def a blast no matter what, closing it down to some groovejet classic toons, and the sick dm one for the finale with a little performance my Mr Alan T...great nite indeed! :)

Guest Buck White

Does anyone remember what he was saying about his birthday party ?

Did he say that he was going to bestow a special set for those of us in the M.I.A. in a couple of weeks ??? Tell me I heard that.

Guest ramon

Did he say that he was going to bestow a special set for those of us in the M.I.A. in a couple of weeks ??? Tell me I heard that.

pretty sure he said anything goes.

march 2nd is the birthday set =]

Guest Buck White

march 2nd is the birthday set =]

That's what I'm talking about. ;)

Guest Cosmigonon

Great, great party,, only Danny cando what he does. he played Depeche Mode - Sinner in me, which Alex had played for me and I hadn't like, but the way Danny brought the piece, it just fell at the right time, like the last piece of the puzzle, it was brilliant... 8)

Guest ramon

Great, great party,, only Danny cando what he does. he played Depeche Mode - Sinner in me, which Alex had played for me and I hadn't like, but the way Danny brought the piece, it just fell at the right time, like the last piece of the puzzle, it was brilliant... 8)

Ricardo's records/remixes sound absolutely immeense when they are played at the right time.