Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Friday FEB 16 TENAGLIA/ TWILO

Guest Phazonian

Guest psboyuk

Does anyone know when Danny will start his set, or better yet at what time this party will get good....1am, 2am or later???

Danny almost ALWAYS plays for the whole night. For his first night at Twilo, I got there around 12am and he was already on! It's great to hear him play the deeper house early in his set. I held out until 6am the last time, but this time I'm getting there later (3 or 4am) due to some other commitments.

~Dennis

www.soulxpres.com

welllllllllllllllllllllllll i was going to go to this... but now with the whole work thing.. i just don't know.

BUT now that i'm off on Monday.. OG's at cameo.. i think i'll pass on DT this month and go with a dose of my man oscar...

(sorry cosmi - i have company in town on sunday - if you wanna go to OG, let me know!!! :-* :-* :-* :-* )

Guest Cosmigonon

welllllllllllllllllllllllll i was going to go to this... but now with the whole work thing.. i just don't know.

BUT now that i'm off on Monday.. OG's at cameo.. i think i'll pass on DT this month and go with a dose of my man oscar...

(sorry cosmi - i have company in town on sunday - if you wanna go to OG, let me know!!! :-* :-* :-* :-* )

No problem Lola... ;)

Hmm, sunday night, well it depends on how tired I am, but call me anyway just to see where I'm am at at that point... :)

Guest VitaminSki

The can't miss party of the month. 8)

I ya missed Morillo last weekend it sounds like you missed the party of the month!!! So did I!

Guest mr.miami

The can't miss party of the month. 8)

I ya missed Morillo last weekend it sounds like you missed the party of the month!!! So did I!

Naah. I didnt miss it. I just was there till it was so sardined pack I felt like club hopping elsewhere.

Guest thehammer

DT is done, he's not pulling numbers, he's irrelevant in Miami now. sorry peeps it's the truth...

The day DT left Space was the last time he was relevant in Miami, now he's washed up and not doing good numbers.

Its official. You are a complete moron, and you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. I think you should back yourself out of LP's ass and see whats going on outside of space. (which will probably be closed in the upcoming months)

I'm curious, who are the DJ's we should see that are "pulling numbers"??? because this is the most important reason to go see a DJ right??

You should give more thought to your posts. Each one is more idiotic than the last.

Guest musicalmissionary

he's not pulling numbers,

More the reason to see him. Most DJs that pull numbers in this town are crap in my opinion.

Guest Orls

Here we go again - making the numbers - not making the numbers. Whether your a statistical guy or not all ya need to know is that the last party was great. ;D