Clubplanet Nightlife Community

We Love Colombia.. March 2nd

Guest malcolm j

Guest Mattivi

again , you need to bring Sheldon Romero for the 'true' we Love Colombia party ;)

why? looks like plenty of colombians on that list to me. :P

Guest Darwin Castillo

Or hell, get the whole colombian crew that are very popular now, subliminal aka erick morillo, jose nuñez and harry choo choo romero plus his bro, sheldon.

Guest malcolm j

the fly guy has to be a very gay man wanting all the colombians to go to Macondo, this means the colombian women go aswell, thanks for supportinng the hottest women in the world fly go to the United Nations if you want variety!!!

Guest thefly

the fly guy has to be a very gay man wanting all the colombians to go to Macondo, this means the colombian women go aswell, thanks for supportinng the hottest women in the world fly go to the United Nations if you want variety!!!

malcolm i have a colombian wife..and i support colombian women, but not colombian guys with their sunglasses at night..take care.

Guest EXPERIENCE

malcolm i have a colombian wife..and i support colombian women, but not colombian guys with their sunglasses at night..take care.

lol so you are in to fashion?? or music ?? ;) and if you like house music you better thanks all the colombians they are the ones that pack all the big partys ;)

Guest spinderella7713

lol so you are in to fashion?? or music ?? ;) and if you like house music you better thanks all the colombians they are the ones that pack all the big partys ;)

you are talking about Miami....where the huge percentage of population is Columbian right?

good call. duh.

Guest EXPERIENCE

you are talking about Miami....where the huge percentage of population is Columbian right?

good call. duh.

you are so smart ;)

Guest Fez

thanks for supportinng the hottest women in the world...

hottest Butterfaces in the world you mean??

i've gone through many colombian females, they have quality just like any nationality...BUT there's a lot if nice bodies ugly faces...

let's not get started on the fake sunglass, spikey haired, 5'5", puma wearing, ed hardy wearing, not spender colombian dudes...LOL

whenever those invade a club, it starts goign downhill...

Guest spinderella7713

good call. duh.

you are so smart ;)

People keep telling me that...go figure? ;)

Guest malcolm j

we don't spend money?? is that the reason Robbie is happy about his monthly in Miami, we are the only people in Miami that actually give him the respect he deserves. So please elaborate on that!!!

Guest Mattivi

thanks for supportinng the hottest women in the world...

hottest Butterfaces in the world you mean??

i've gone through many colombian females, they have quality just like any nationality...BUT there's a lot if nice bodies ugly faces...

let's not get started on the fake sunglass, spikey haired, 5'5", puma wearing, ed hardy wearing, not spender colombian dudes...LOL

whenever those invade a club, it starts goign downhill...

i think Fez nailed it with this one, colombian women do often have the dopest bodies with the so-so mugs, and colombian males are often the guidos of south america. but who gives a fuck, its a great party ;D :D

Guest malcolm j

If you say so, colombian girls are considered to be the hottest and prettiest, just go to pawn shop this friday, butter faces I dont think so, jealousy on your behalve perhaps...