Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What is the difference to you b/w making love and having sex?

orchid21

Making love is having sex with someone you love. "Sweet Love!"

Having sex or "Lets FUCK!" "Let's have sex" Is with someone you don't know, or like a one-night stand... or wild sex with a loved one...

doll156.gif

------------------

DarthTweetz.jpg

[This message has been edited by rachel1997 (edited 02-27-2001).]

This is kinda sad to say.. and its the realest shit youll ever hear outta my mouth..

I know wut it is to make love to someone.. Ive done it.. numerous times..

its a feeling inside of pride, of happiness, and that everything is "okay" for the time being.. the time that you and your partner are ONE.. .. the chillls up your spine, the loss of breath, the feeling of warmth, etc.

Now,, heres the real part...

I dont know what it feels like to be made love to.. .. There is a big difference. You can make love to many people.. .. but someone making love to you it s completley different. I realize now.. the person i made love to ..only fucked me...At the time, i thought he was makin love to me -.. but.. nahhhh . wuznt the case..

=*(

BUT.. anyway.. . werd up.. there is a HUGE difference!..

completely 2 different thingz..

------------------

"ouT 4 doL"

NiK_Rotate.gif

"Having sex" is scratching an itch.

Fucking is down and dirty fun.

Making love... it's a communion, physically, mentally, but above all else spiritually. It's two bodies acting as one, striving towards the goal of mutual pleasure. It's the feeling that THIS is the way two people were meant to be together. It's looking into your partner's eyes and knowing that s/he is feeling the exact same way you do. It's like the two of you are set on a positive feedback loop, where the other person's pleasure feeds your own, feeding your partner's pleasure... And you both pray that neither of you will come so it doesn't have to end, but when you finally do-well, I just hope you have thick walls.