Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WOW No Schumacher, NO Bodzin, No Romboy, No Karotte

Guest beema

Yeah I really wish these guys were playing too, but in general they just don't come to this side of the pond. Add to that list Dominik Eulberg, Oliver Huntemann, Gabriel Ananda, Joris Voorn, Alexander Kowalski, Jesper & John Dahlback etc etc...

You'd be hard pressed to see any of them play anywhere outside of Germany or Ibiza anyways. They might come this way once in a while for DEMF or the random Robots party in NYC, but basically you are going to have to make the trek to the EU. I'm not really sure why they wouldnt come to the WMC. They've been played constantly by tons of DJ's and have been pretty popular this past year. I understand that they normally wouldnt be a draw in the US, but I think the WMC is an exception to that.

Oh well, I got enough on my plate for this WMC anyways. I'm happy for the few rarities that DID get booked:

Radio Slave, Joel Mull, Par Grindvik.

It's funny that not too long ago I was starving to see Beyer, but it looks like he is playing so often everywhere this time around that I might actually be sick of him by the end of it.

lol

Guest Buck White

Romboy told me, via E-mail, that he should be here next year. i really wanted to see these guys, as well. I've never heard of Karotte, however.

Time to do so investigating.

Guest ramon

The Swedes will dominate this WMC.

It is Beyer's year imo.

if I'm disappointed by one dj not coming its Luciano. As much as I'd like to see Joris I thankfully have seen him once and Live and in Detroit. Hopefully he returns to DEMF this year.

RE: Pete's rant. It's a shame none of those guys are coming because they had very good years last year and this wouldve been a great platform for them to showcase their sounds. You don't get many opportunties to do this on American soil.

It is Beyer's year imo.

if I'm disappointed by one dj not coming its Luciano. As much as I'd like to see Joris I thankfully have seen him once and Live and in Detroit. Hopefully he returns to DEMF this year.

RE: Pete's rant. It's a shame none of those guys are coming because they had very good years last year and this wouldve been a great platform for them to showcase their sounds. You don't get many opportunties to do this on American soil.

I could not agree with you more.... Great Comment

Just a bit confused on how Adam ended up where he is now.... (Minimal, Headliner, etc)))) lol

Guest ramon

It is Beyer's year imo.

I could not agree with you more.... Great Comment

Just a bit confused on how Adam ended up where he is now.... (Minimal, Headliner, etc)))) lol

Adam plays techno from across the spectrum. I'm sure we will hear a diverse sound from him.

Rattler is not fuckin minimal ;)

Guest Miss_Digital

hehehehe those were some of the people who i was most expecting to see this year

especially

mr shoemaker

both bodzin and huntemann

HUNTEMANN!!!!

Guest beema

if I'm disappointed by one dj not coming its Luciano.

no luciano??

damn

that really sucks

I was expecting him to make an appearance at sunday school atleast...

>:(

Guest Miss_Digital

no luciano??

damn

that really sucks

i heard he dosent play in the usa for political reason or is that villalobos?

Guest ramon

no luciano??

damn

that really sucks

i heard he dosent play in the usa for political reason or is that villalobos?

that's villalobos.