Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The reason we love miami...

all4tribal1414779019

Guest pod

My thoughts exactly, these nobodys really need to get a life.

Umm, OK. I happen to know most of those girls, actually.

It was something the club set up just for kicks.

Guest ramon

sad, im sure most of them are colombian....

::)

they just manufacture the hotness over there and they listen to techno .. :)

got to make a trip down there.

Guest pod

OK, why the fuck is it sad? A bunch of screamingly hot girls get up on the box and spell out Erick's name. I really don't see an issue with it. People were partying and having a good time.

To borrow a phrase: "Don't take life so seriously..."

Guest LeVeL

I found that pretty cool actually..I thought all these girls were simply colombian girls who just wanted to do something different that night by spelling out his name. never in my mind would I think the club coordinated everything.

My thoughts exactly, these nobodys really need to get a life.

Cynical....what if those letters spelled out Paul Van Dyk ?

that'll never happen because trance is lame as fuck.

Guest djcarlosf

+1 ramon. go to cartagena during peak season (winter).

medellin for the women, and bogota for both party and women!

ps. pod take a dose of your own quote, i was fucking around ;)

Guest yume

come on.. what the fuck....its no different than a million people wearing shaq's or dwade's jersey. i guess they are all basketball sluts huh?

+1

LOL. Those damn professional sports sluts. Don't they anything better to do then watch ESPN? What a bunch of sluts. Maybe they think that if they wear Shaq's jersey, he'll go on a date with them. :D

Guest RzO

Cool pic the only 12 girls that where at space

u r waaay wrong on that one bud...ive never seen erick on the terrace and with that i have never seen so many HOT chicks as well, not talking about some of the skeezer chicks we all see every weekend i mean strait up well groomed hot ass women getting down to the em.

the music was ok, but the party was out of control vibe and all

and i thought those chicks up on the boxes wth erick's name was awesome, once again this is a party!!!! and it def took off when they got up there!

Guest eroc0411

Hmmm ramon Im new here... and ur already on my nerves!! what does being colombian have 2 do w/ anything???(im colombian) its a party girls were hot!! space usally has sum crack whores in there... but they were sum cute chicks walking around... (2bad i brought my gf w/ me! i left at 7 am... i guess i missed all the fun!!

by the way i checked out BRICKS.. fri nite... not a bad place... Good sound system,led, and girls walking arond!!! by the way whos the douch bag workin the door at set!!! he was only letting guys in(french) and keepin the girls out in the kold!!! sorri just venting!!!

Guest ramon

Hmmm ramon Im new here... and ur already on my nerves!! what does being colombian have 2 do w/ anything???(im colombian) its a party girls were hot!! space usally has sum crack whores in there... but they were sum cute chicks walking around... (2bad i brought my gf w/ me! i left at 7 am... i guess i missed all the fun!!

by the way i checked out BRICKS.. fri nite... not a bad place... Good sound system,led, and girls walking arond!!! by the way whos the douch bag workin the door at set!!! he was only letting guys in(french) and keepin the girls out in the kold!!! sorri just venting!!!

nothing .. i just gave a compliment to the country because they appreciate great music and they are attractive. i didn't know that was a bad thing. :(

maybe you misunderstood me.

Guest Buck White

Ladies and Gentleman......tis getting hot tin here. If you feel deserving.....go check out Tenaglia. He'll make you forget,for that time and moment, all your woes. His sonorous rhythms will show to you....tracks that have been produced...on this planet.

Guest RzO

Ladies and Gentleman......tis getting hot tin here. If you feel deserving.....go check out Tenaglia. He'll make you forget,for that time and moment, all your woes. His sonorous rhythms will show to you....tracks that have been produced...on this planet.

and indeed that what happened to me again on friday, all the way till the end!