Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Can your pussy shrink?

LikmyLipz

well maybe if you haven't had sex for a while, it will kinda shrink, but not by that much, but i think enough to feel a slight difference...

actually i have no clue, but it seems like a good guess... cwm40.gif

------------------

the secret of being a bore is to tell everything ~vOLTAIRE

0612.jpg

one should never trust a woman who tells her real age. a woman who would tell that would tell one anything ~ oSCAR wILDE

AIM: dELERiUM 540

Yes it can. Based on a few things, such as how sexually active you've been, your point in your cycle and any changes/modifications your body is still going through.

We keep growing through 21, and even after that, as women going through constant cycle changes that are influenced by our environments as well, we're constantly changing.

Another way that it can "feel" smaller I disocvered is if you've been doing your lovely daily muscle excercises. ;-) The more control you gain over those muscles (I am totally forgetting what they are called..pardon the brain freeze, its early) two things tend to happen....1) it gets tighter, just like any muscle would, and therefore your vagina seems to be smaller. 2) You gain greater control over your orgasms.

So..ladies, I recommend doing your aerobics so to speak. And if you don't know how, ask and I'll explain and there are also lots of great books out there on the subject and various postings on the net I'm sure, although I haven't looked.

-Oo

------------------

I am NOT a fag hag. I'm a fairy princess.

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen