Clubplanet Nightlife Community

whose weird??

djstarlite

so we all know who has nice breast, good asses, and where everyone has birthmarks. so now who would like to share some weird points about themselves.. like if ya got an extra toe or some shit.. or it could be u like the smell of farts.. so express yourself and lets all be weird together.. cwm20.gif

------------------

Look to the sun,

Dream with the night,

Whisper secrets to the stars,

Dance circles around the earth.

littleangel.gif

cwm27.gif

well my cousin told me that i slept with my eyes open once in a while.. not like fully open.. idono it was weird but i havent in like a year..lol but when she used to sleep over we would have like conversations with each other while we were sleepin.. thats weird... hmm but i think the weirdest thing about me is that i used to have an extra tooth i forgot the scientific name for it but it was like right under my nose.. i was much younger and i had surgery and it was horrible cuz the numbing went away and i kinda felt what was goin on and so i was cryin the whole procedure and the doctor hit me and i got a black n blue... just thought u guys might enjoy my whole life story.. cwm32.gif so now moonshine and sun u tell us..

and i dont think thats possible to stick his whole like arm up that guys ass.. its pretty funny tho..

------------------

Look to the sun,

Dream with the night,

Whisper secrets to the stars,

Dance circles around the earth.

littleangel.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gif

[This message has been edited by djstarlite (edited 03-02-2001).]

As I have told most of you...

It takes me about an average of 2/3 hours for me to have an orgasm. No Matter What She Does!!! cwm13.gif Thus proving the well known fact that I'm am an Alien cwm27.gif See Here >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

------------------

Peace & Blessings,

B-SIDE

"The DJ From Another Planet"™