Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SPACE AGE.......

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

Guest Devilicious

Well duh, but to the general population it's pointless. If you guys want a private in-joke thread, for a fee I can create a VIP section.

The idea's not to be private/VIP... on the contrary my man Steve is trying to start a revolution and inform the general public of the badass trippy shit being played these days!

Guest rhythmburn

Well duh, but to the general population it's pointless. If you guys want a private in-joke thread, for a fee I can create a VIP section.

The idea's not to be private/VIP... on the contrary my man Steve is trying to start a revolution and inform the general public of the badass trippy shit being played these days!

guard this information with your lives!!! if this knowledge falls into the wrong hands...well, you know...

Guest pod

Well he can come out and say it then. "Hey guys, I heard this song the other day and I think you'll like it. It's by this cool new producer out of Astana, called Nursultan Nurbuzyaeviovich. He'll be playing at the Central Asian Invasion event at Club Dekindra 36 on Washington Avenue. Azamat Bogatov is hosting."

Guest mikepayne

The year 2097 wont come unless we all do something about global warming.... ;D

Thanks Mr. Gore!

Guest Cosmigonon

And how do I get a wristband for that?