Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN: MRDICK (SIR PENIS)

orchid21

Thanks so much for caring Orchid!

Wow. What a delight to be taken out of my work life by someone actually remembering and asking about me. I've always wanted a sister and with this board I really feel like I have this collecion of virtual sisters. Its kinda weird but also nice. I've never been an online or e-mail person before ClubPlanet so its all strange to me but I like it.

On second thought - not quite sisters because I do want to sleep with all of you. (ideally at the same time)

As for me, I'm getting sorted. I've cleared away the crap. Destroyed that which needed to be destroyed in my life and now I'm rebuilding - some things from the ground up. But the things that are being built are healthy things this time.

The friendship issue in particular has been dealt with in the best way it can be.

I am feeling happier now. Now I've just got to find a place to stay in NYC that costrs less than $150 a night so I can come up sometime in May. Anyone with cheap hotel / hostel / motel / park bench ideas let me know.

Wyatt