Clubplanet Nightlife Community

An Ongoing SexStory?

ancientskewl

I got an idea while reading posts from MrDick and CMB1975 (props to you both for sharing your writing skills and giving us something to think about).

Everyone whose interested can add to an ongoing story about two (or more) fictitious CP members who hook up. We can make em’ meet, fight, fuck, cheat, get married, get divorced, whatever you individual fantasies are.

If you think the idea has merit let me know and I’ll start it or you can start it and we’ll add to it and see where it goes.

What do you think? Lame? Or not.

cwm35.gifcwm11.gifcwm4.gifcwm35.gif

------------------

"Those who know, don't tell. Those who tell, don't know."

Hey! cwm36.gif I thought this was good idea....oh well I guess no one's feeling creative. Too bad....maybe Me and the Dick Man can get something going and just trade portions back and forth for all to see? Shucks....and I was almost finished with the introductory portion. Oh well...

cwm7.gif

------------------

You aren't presenting it right. No one likes to stare at an empty page. No one wants to start.

Post the introduction and then see if people jump on the bandwagon smile.gif

Its weird how I write one story on aa dare - one story in my life - actually half a story - and people think I'm an author smile.gif

But I appreciate the compliment - it feels good to have people appreciate whatever talents one might have smile.gif Thanks.

Originally posted by mrdick:

- it feels good to have people appreciate whatever talents one might have smile.gif Thanks.

id like to appreciate some of the talents you may have -=P

hehe.. Frisky FridayZ .. @ Club NiK .. lmao..

------------------

"ouT 4 doL"

NiK_Rotate.gif

Originally posted by mrdick:

You aren't presenting it right. No one likes to stare at an empty page. No one wants to start.

Post the introduction and then see if people jump on the bandwagon smile.gif

B]

I originally wanted to see if anyone would be interested in participating and if so then I would start.

But your point is well taken...It'll appear shortly under: "The Never Ending SexStory".

cwm15.gif

------------------