Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attention CMB

mrdick

You are the bomb!!!

You're little vignette in the cab has me rock hard. I've never had a good blow job and most girls I know kind of like to give them to their BFs but Ihave yet to really meet one who really, really loves it the same way I love eating pussy. Those that like it still don't like to swallow or take a facial. I mean, if a girl felt the same way about sucking cock as I do about eating twat then she would suck for hours, finger assholes, and take the load deep in her mouth while milking it all to hell. And then take the last bit over her face and tits while spitting up some of the cum and letting it drip down her chin while she reaches over to kiss me.

The thing I find most exciting about sex is enthusiasm. I love the thought of someone being truly excited in their work. Your part of the story was the first time I had really been excited by the blow job scene in fiction - you really translated well how excited the girl was in giving it as well as the guy in getting it.

Anytime you want to write a really good blowjob / oral sex scene I'll write you one back smile.gif

I gotta meet you whenever I come up. You are an awesome perv smile.gif

Time to go find some relief smile.gif

aww dick, thats enough to make a girl cry!!! I am glad you appreciate my work!!

And yes, I do love to give head, and since I have realy never gotten it back very good, i like to give rather than to receive...

I personally can't wait to meet you!!!

------------------

tinkerbell.gif

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

We are in the same boat.

As much as I like pussy, ideally as an aspiring sensualist I always felt that one day I should like receiving and giving equally - it all being good. But like you I've never had good head so I am still firmly in the giving camp.

You are an exceptional woman - this I know already. That's why I want to meet you. And rest assured, while its fun to joke and tease I would be a complete gentleman if we met. It would be all talk but it would be some good talk smile.gif

cmb.. i agree with dick.. i think you have been amazing on the boards and i would not mind (at all!) meeting you either... hopefully i can meet you and the famous mr. dick... but then again, as i think about it, i'm not sure i can handle all that... cwm27.gifcwm4.gifcwm1.gif

------------------

f4c3.gif

AIM: dELERiUM 540

I luv ya moonshine baby!

and you can handle it...you got a BF so I wouldn't be able to do the crazy things that I would want to do - but that you couldn't handle like say reachig accross the table and putting my hand on your cheek. Pulling you over to me. Gently sliding my pursed lips up your neck, accorss the other cheek, and right in front of yours. Inches from your lips you could feel mine - sense their presence, feel the warm breath on you, smell me. But I wouldn't let them touch. Not yet. I would look into your eyes. Caress your cheek. And then, ever so slowly move forwrd so that there would be the slightest contact. My lips would open slightly and straddle your lower lip as I sucked it in gently.

I would get up from my seat and move accross to you and with my other hand under your shoulder I would lift you up and in to me. As my teeth gently bit down on your lower lip my left hand would creep down to the small of your back slowly and pull you into me so that you could feel the stiffness in my pants. AS my left hand continued down to your ass my right would slide down your neck genly caressing it. My lips would open up and as I twisted my head I would mesh with your lips kissing you softly but insistently. My right hand would slide lightly accorss your collar bone and down the side of your breast. As I continued kissing you still lightly, teasingly, softly but more and more wantonly I would trace my fingers around your breast - circling the nipple - making it hard - making it strain against your dress. But never touching it.

Suddenly as my hand sneaks under your dress to knead your bare ass cheak my tongue slithers out quickly and swipes gently accoss your top lip. Then again accross your teeth. Finally, like a bolt of lightning it snakes into your mouth making contact with yours. You feel electrocuted by the electric contact of our tingues. As both your nipples nearly burt against my chest you feel my cock throb against the damp furnace between your legs. My right hand grabs your whiole breast rubbing your nipple until you want to faint as our lips and tongues finally lock in a passionate, starining dance. And then things start to get interesting....

MrDick