Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Post a pic of your BF or GF

mugwump

Hey here's your chance to brag or rag your gf or bf. show the board that loved one or ex. How long you been together..how long apart..

where did you meet..all that juicy stuff.

This is a pic of Kat and a pic of my two babies in the park. we've been together for five years. we met at SVA (School of Visual Arts) she's a garphic desighner and a hard core party girl and clubber. Though we differ in musical tastes sometimes (she like softer dreemier Trance; PVD,Oakie..I like harder weirder shit like goa and hard desert trance) The furry one's Jenny. Just wanted to brag..now you!

well iam single at the moment after a long two years relationship but ready for another one

that is a nice pictures of your girl mugwump

seems like she is very tall

------------------

sexy.GIF

Making Love And Having Sex The Biggest Pleasures in This Life. ScaredGirL.

[This message has been edited by scaredgirl (edited 03-11-2001).]

Nah..actually we both are very short. But here's another pic of her that didn't work last couple times I tried to post it. If it dosent work again I'll just take it that I wasn't meant to post it and I'll look for a better one. I showed you mine board..now you show me yours!! :-)

Thanks moonshine. I took that pic in front of Fun Factory in Queens.I love Peanuts..

snoopy is my dog's hero (but I think she has a secret crush on Linus) My vote is always with woodstock though (I think he goes to parties. Look at his hair.)

Thanks moonshine. I took that pic in front of Fun Factory in Queens.I love Peanuts..

snoopy is my dog's hero (but I think she has a secret crush on Linus) My vote is always with woodstock though (I think he goes to parties. Look at his hair.)