Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Conference Horror Stories

Guest LeVeL

Guest Belgian Kat

Nikki's on Thursday, things were jamming until the fire marshalls came in, shut the music down and the lights on for over an hour, then went the music was allowed again, it was so low, you could hear everyone talk, awful!!!!

Guest drlogic

Me and my crew getting stuck inside the Chesterfield elevator for 45 minute

That was you? I saw you knocking on the window with your feet.

I myself almost got into a scrap with the bartender that night at the Chesterfield. Besides that I also busted them kneeling down behind the bar with two empty bottle of grey goose and coming up with two half filled bottles of goose and one empy bottle of some unknown cheap ass crap.

Get the hint?

Guest barstar diana

Me and my crew getting stuck inside the Chesterfield elevator for 45 minute

ya that beats mine by far OUCH

Guest rhythmburn

having to lug a sound system all the way to the roof of the chesterfield via the stairs *because* the elevator was broken -- ouch

Guest naiveone

=== PRIVE === PRIVE === PRIVE ===

i was there on saturday trying to get in for chus and ceballos. yep no line. just a mass of ppl at the door. as GoodLife said earlier, only the ppl who were getting tables even had a chance of getting inside. i stayed in line for less than an hr. i knew i wasnt getting in... EVEN WITH my presale. oh, some guy said to a bouncer, "hey i have a presale ticket." and the bouncer replied, "i dont know what that is." WHATTTT??? wow. let ppl buy presale online and then dont let them inside. way to go!! does anyone know... did ppl eventually get inside? i hope i made the right choice by leaving when i did. i really woulda loved to see CC again..

anyways, i hate that effing venue. i will never go back. and if i can blast them all over the place on every message board, i will do that. i am so pissed that i couldnt get in. now i gotta see if i can attend the cc party in nyc -- altho i dont think it will happen. :( BUT ... maybe i should just make it happen... right??

alright so that was my horror story... BUT the other parts of the conference were awesome, and overall i had a wonderful time!

Guest drfunk

i was there on saturday trying to get in for chus and ceballos. yep no line. just a mass of ppl at the door. as GoodLife said earlier, only the ppl who were getting tables even had a chance of getting inside. i stayed in line for less than an hr. i knew i wasnt getting in... EVEN WITH my presale. oh, some guy said to a bouncer, "hey i have a presale ticket." and the bouncer replied, "i dont know what that is." WHATTTT??? wow. let ppl buy presale online and then dont let them inside. way to go!! does anyone know... did ppl eventually get inside? i hope i made the right choice by leaving when i did. i really woulda loved to see CC again..

anyways, i hate that effing venue. i will never go back. and if i can blast them all over the place on every message board, i will do that. i am so pissed that i couldnt get in. now i gotta see if i can attend the cc party in nyc -- altho i dont think it will happen. :( BUT ... maybe i should just make it happen... right??

alright so that was my horror story... BUT the other parts of the conference were awesome, and overall i had a wonderful time!

Ya know we got there real early(about 10 I think) and there was like noone in line. Unfortunately we didn't get in free with badge(like was advertised $20/person) and the $16 drinks sucked ass. That is until we noticed the Dos Equis girls giving out free beer. About 30+ beers later we weren't as upset. But we never went into the Prive are either, as far as I know since I didn't know the difference between being in the OG or Prive. I got a kick out of the fire girls and that music was kinda wild and mellow. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irl20y0186w Then the hiphop kicked in.

I told Darren to tell you not to waste your money. That place is always ridiculous, especially for WMC. Besides, they are too close to the condos so they would have to keep the music too low.

Sorry we didnt run into each other, maybe next time.

Guest Cosmigonon

^You know, when u told me about Chus & Ceballos at Privé, and how you had already bought your presale, I thought "So if I buy a ticket I can get into Privé? Hmmm, sounds just too good to be true", but I actually thought you wouldn't have any trouble, I guess I was just too naive... :P

^You know, when u told me about Chus & Ceballos at Privé, and how you had already bought your presale, I thought "So if I buy a ticket I can get into Privé? Hmmm, sounds just too good to be true", but I actually thought you wouldn't have any trouble, I guess I was just too naive... :P

You buy a ticket you have the right to be allowed in assuming its non fire marshall related not some leather-pants pussy telling people to get a table, i know they r a pain in the ass but ive been to prive before i didnt have a hard time getting at the club but i never go there ever unless some chick that is sucking my nuts wants to go really bad n she knows the faggot at the door.

Guest rhythmburn

You buy a ticket you have the right to be allowed in assuming its non fire marshall related not some leather-pants pussy telling people to get a table, i know they r a pain in the ass but ive been to prive before i didnt have a hard time getting at the club but i never go there ever unless some chick that is sucking my nuts wants to go really bad n she knows the faggot at the door.

heheh

Guest naiveone

I told Darren to tell you not to waste your money. That place is always ridiculous, especially for WMC. Besides, they are too close to the condos so they would have to keep the music too low.

Sorry we didnt run into each other, maybe next time.

hiiiiiiiii !! it is too bad we didnt get a chance to say hi! most definitely next time!!

i will never go to prive ever again.. :)

Guest Inán

Luckily I was with someone who was shooting video and got into the Fuck Me I'm Famous party easily... but I saw that mob outside, I can only imagine what going through that must have been like. I went through something similar with the Perfecto party last year :-\