Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WMC and your job

Guest JMT

Guest dre4

monday and came in 2 hours late tuesday straight from the airport. brutal. had a great time this wmc, but didn't go as crazy as the last wmc. didn't want to feel like i needed a vacation from the vacation, and would rather take days off to go to europe or relax somewhere else

Guest barstar diana

thank god im a grad student and spring break was place in a strategic manner during wmc, or vice versa

Guest funky monkey

I had to BEG to get half day Wed plus all of Thurs & Fri off and only got it unpaid!

I asked for it the day I got hired (since I've been planning for months)....and had to tell them I was flying out for a big family reunion deal - even then they didn't want to let me!!

Partied on Sun too so I went in wrecked on Mon morning and ended up taking a sick day!!!

....so, so well worth it! ;D

Guest dancefloored

I am my own boss so didnt have to tell my boss anything but" house music all week long? fuck everything that matters!"

and I almost danced myself out of house n home. Late for my first truck payment. And now broke as hell. This is also a guy who doesnt spend $ on booze or rx. Still expensive as hell to go out

Guest eskimogirl2005

had to work all of WMC so i e-mailed all my profs & moved my final exams to monday & tuesday

Guest ramon

I took off Wed, Thu, and Fri.

Next year, I'm taking off the following Monday to recuperate.

that's the way to do it .. the monday is key. :)

Guest Cosmigonon

origianlly had thu and fri off, but on late notice had to work thu, so instead took monday off and that worked out even better. I just told my boss i had friends from out of town for this music conference, and since i hadn't had a vacation in a while, he just coulnd't say no. He tried though, so I had to twist his arm, and he finally agreed.

Monday off IS the key.